Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend away with SB and did I spot a WL in the airport today?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Weekend away with SB and did I spot a WL in the airport today?

The main point of this post is to ask a question about thinking that I spotted a WL in the airport today but before that allow me to brag as we all do in this forum.

The pointless and bragging part of this post is this: Last Thursday I saw a SB that I hadn't seen for a while. We caught up, reconnected pretty well and had amazing sex. Blah blah blah, nothing different from the usual post here. She is hot and drained me, we had fun, she made her money. When we were chatting I said that I was going to spend this weekend away on a short trip to South Australia as I have always wanted to visit Handorf. Anyway. the conversation flows and she asked if she could come with me, unlimited sex and I just had to pay for her expenses. No brainer as we get along really well and I had no issues booking her tickets to come with me. Great weekend, great fun, great place if you like German food and as I just added up the numbers now, it turns out that I spent with her just about the same amount as I would for one of our meetings. Perhaps just about $80 more. Worth it. Ok bragging is over, to the point of the post.

As we landed this arvo and made our way to my car I spotted this really hot asian chick wearing her yoga pants and she had just a carry on luggage. I am not asian but my SB is and she saw me looking and said, she is hot, we could do a threesome but you could be more delicate. Anyway I got a bit embarrased but the chick had that vibe about her, a bit of a princess syndrome, my SB thinks she is chinese so she gave out a vibe that she had CPS. I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing what appeared to be a really expensive pair of slippers. I just checked the price and they retail for about $1200 AUD. So how come such a yound and hot chick can afford these expensive shoes? She was walking right in front of us and as we were waiting to cross an intersection in the airport a black Camry pulled over just with a driver in it and she got into the back seat. I said to my SB that I think that she is a WL. Her whole vibe, how young and hot and the ridiculously expensive shoes. If daddy or the boyfriend bought her that stuff then daddy or the boyfriend would pick her up in a more expensive car I would think.

So here is the question, could she be a WL? I coudn't recognise her, if she is a wl she is not one that I have seen. It raises another question for me anyway, does this punting habit impact how we see women and how I immediately judged her as a WL? If so I am ashamed of it I will confess but I can't help what others think about punting and how we see women. So do you think that punting leads us to over identify girls who could be WLs? If so I am ashamed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    It raises another question for me anyway, does this punting habit impact how we see women and how I immediately judged her as a WL? If so I am ashamed of it I will confess but I can't help what others think about punting and how we see women. So do you think that punting leads us to over identify girls who could be WLs? If so I am ashamed.
    Yes it definitely warps your perspective. No need for shame but worth reflecting on for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rich people still use rideshare and taxis it doesnt mean FA. It wasnt her daddy or bf if she got into the back seat. Even if people to have expensive clothes and accessories, it doesnt mean they will waste money for an airport pick up. There are WL's wearing expensive designer clothes that catch the train to work. Pointless question. You can fantasise that she was WL when you beat off but nothing about that signifies she is a WL imo and isn't that uncommon to see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Rich people still use rideshare and taxis it doesnt mean FA. It wasnt her daddy or bf if she got into the back seat. Even if people to have expensive clothes and accessories, it doesnt mean they will waste money for an airport pick up. There are WL's wearing expensive designer clothes that catch the train to work. Pointless question. You can fantasise that she was WL when you beat off but nothing about that signifies she is a WL imo and isn't that uncommon to see.
    Fair enough, rich people use ride share and the assertion that she could be a WL is unfair, but that’s not the point. Like in another post, does punting cause us to over identify of fantasise that someone could be a WL? Another thought, perhaps she is not even wealthy as people are allowed to splurge their cash in whatever they want. In fact she probably isn’t wealthy as wealthy people don’t display their wealth

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Yes, I understand what you mean. But I think it's normal to think that way, there's no shame. You live in a place where punting is legal, so it's normal to think if a girl would do sex work because that is what you are used to.

Same mindset, different experience. I went to Amsterdam with my buddies for a few days and of course we punted there. On the flight home, we saw this hot blonde cabin crew and I immediately turned to my friend and said I wonder went she works behind a red window. haha.

Although, there are too many rich asian girls here for school. They all have name brand stuff and they like to display wealth. So, it could be one of them.

Banned
    If the only females you associate with are sugarbabies, MLs or MLs etc. it would be difficult for you to break out such a narrow mindset of a punter.

Why do you think we are encouraged to read widely, learn a new language and travel widely?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Yes, I understand what you mean. But I think it's normal to think that way, there's no shame. You live in a place where punting is legal, so it's normal to think if a girl would do sex work because that is what you are used to.

Same mindset, different experience. I went to Amsterdam with my buddies for a few days and of course we punted there. On the flight home, we saw this hot blonde cabin crew and I immediately turned to my friend and said I wonder went she works behind a red window. haha.

Although, there are too many rich asian girls here for school. They all have name brand stuff and they like to display wealth. So, it could be one of them.
    Like the other OP mentioned, probably a student from a wealthy family catching an Uber. There are far more consequences of this addiction than the money and the girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    If the only females you associate with are sugarbabies, MLs or MLs etc. it would be difficult for you to break out such a narrow mindset of a punter.

Why do you think we are encouraged to read widely, learn a new language and travel widely?
    Yep, certainly a narrow mindset when it comes to females. Like I mention in the other post, this hobby has far more consequences than I had previously considered

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% you got to get your head out of the gutter, not every woman is a hooker, and not every woman wants to sleep with you,
    You got to be careful because even talking about someone in a perverted way is considered sexual harassment and could end up getting you into trouble, especially in the work place,

That’s why we punt and we go to the places we go to, and we know what the girls are, they are sexual angels that save us from our devilish ways,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post

I know a rich Chinese girl who does work in a shop and she says she does it because she is bored and does it as she is curious about sex. She is young and dumb, me thinks but super cute and funny. not sure if she is truly rich or not but if her story is true then it means there are exceptions, as someone mentioned rich people also have cheap clothes!! )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Over the years, I have known many Asian women through work and social contacts. Generally speaking, they like fancy brand-name things, especially fashion.
    Just because the woman at the airport was wearing AUD 1,200 slippers means nothing about her being a WL. There is no logical connection.
    Also, getting picked up by a cheap car that might be an Uber is neither here nor there.

As for your ability to be a clairvoyant and be able to pick the "vibe" that a woman is a WL, I'd say you should forget that thought. It's impossible to know which woman at any airport or shopping centre is earning money by providing sex or just a regular female choosing to dress any way she likes.

You had a hot weekend a way with your SB. That was all there was to it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I know a rich Chinese girl who does work in a shop and she says she does it because she is bored and does it as she is curious about sex. She is young and dumb, me thinks but super cute and funny. not sure if she is truly rich or not but if her story is true then it means there are exceptions, as someone mentioned rich people also have cheap clothes!! )
    Sounds anecdotal. You need a larger data set.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    is she still working?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    100% you got to get your head out of the gutter, not every woman is a hooker, and not every woman wants to sleep with you,
    You got to be careful because even talking about someone in a perverted way is considered sexual harassment and could end up getting you into trouble, especially in the work place,

That’s why we punt and we go to the places we go to, and we know what the girls are, they are sexual angels that save us from our devilish ways,
    I certainly don’t think every woman wants to sleep with me particularly because I have been paying for that benefit. Don’t think that talking about privately that one could be a WL is any different than the other conversation we had about a guy who could be a plain clothes officer in the plane

Invalid arguement, if you not see her with tote bag, Mr

lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Invalid arguement, if you not see her with tote bag, Mr

lol
    Dang I forgot about the tote bag. You are right

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Sounds anecdotal. You need a larger data set.
    We have a data set of 2. I know a SB who is a Chinese student from a well to do family. Perhaps not wealthy but well to do. Her father bought the apartment she lives in the eastern suburbs and he pays for her tuition fees. She doesn’t pay rent and she said her father gives her money every month. She said the money is enough but she does sugaring to afford other things and she said she likes older man so why not get the money and enjoy the sex she says. Can’t argue with that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She jumped into an Uber wearing Chinese knock off slippers. Nothing to see here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think there's a part in our brain that wants them to be hookers so we could at least have access to them. It doesn't help that our minds are in the gutter n panties of most things female.

Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    She jumped into an Uber wearing Chinese knock off slippers. Nothing to see here
    LOLOLOL funny but possible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast