Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southside and Logan FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good point - mostly 40+ I'd say. It's hard to tell from the faces until you're up close, but without clothes, bodies sometimes have a little loose skin, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    How old are those 'older ladies' in numbers by your estimation? 30+ or 40+ or 50+ ?
    I know it's sometimes hard to tell, but 'older lady' means something different to a 20 years old compared to a 50+ years old punter.
    Thanks.
    I prefer a woman in her 40s maybe 50s as long as she has a decently good shape and not sagging skin. She knows what she is doing and gives a hard massage and tts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Logan as bogan as it sounds? I've heard various stories comparing it to Mt Druitt in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Its_Trev View Post
    I have been out of town for a while and am now back looking for FS on Southside, Westside, or Logan. Prefer over 40s as I'm a geezer now and that works for me. A ML with full service is also OK.

I have looked at Locanto and a few others sites, but they all seem young. Thanks for any heads up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing against any punters from Mt Druitt hope no offence intended but you know what I mean

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Is Logan as bogan as it sounds? I've heard various stories comparing it to Mt Druitt in Sydney
    Typical Logan Female: fat, oversized tshirt, lycra pants and thongs pushing a pram while telling the other 2 kids in tow to "shut the f up or you won't get any dinner".
    Typical Logan Male: Skinny, rats tail or mullet haircut, flannel shirt, tracksuit pants, tattoos, cig hanging out side, probably on some sort of welfare payment or "between jobs".
    Main suburb is called Browns Plains which most non locals call Brown Stains..get the picture.

I'm sure there are lots of decent human beings who live in Logan unfortunately low socioeconomic status attracts a certain type of individual.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4F0W2, a very accurate summation of the male with probably add on rotten/missing teeth due to m*th usage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Nothing against any punters from Mt Druitt hope no offence intended but you know what I mean
    Hehe. All good. I am from Sydney since 2018. I have more good punts in a few weeks there than 5 years here buddy. Its a desert.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Typical Logan Female: fat, oversized tshirt, lycra pants and thongs pushing a pram while telling the other 2 kids in tow to "shut the f up or you won't get any dinner".
    Typical Logan Male: Skinny, rats tail or mullet haircut, flannel shirt, tracksuit pants, tattoos, cig hanging out side, probably on some sort of welfare payment or "between jobs".
    Main suburb is called Browns Plains which most non locals call Brown Stains..get the picture.

I'm sure there are lots of decent human beings who live in Logan unfortunately low socioeconomic status attracts a certain type of individual.
    https://www.skynews.com.au/australia...c89d84fdccf177
    Benz & BMW Cars stolen from Surfers and Runaway Bay, Police tracked the thief and finally caught them in Logan Home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12