Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southside and Logan FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Southside and Logan FS

I have been out of town for a while and am now back looking for FS on Southside, Westside, or Logan. Prefer over 40s as I'm a geezer now and that works for me. A ML with full service is also OK.

I have looked at Locanto and a few others sites, but they all seem young. Thanks for any heads up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Its_Trev View Post
    I have been out of town for a while and am now back looking for FS on Southside, Westside, or Logan. Prefer over 40s as I'm a geezer now and that works for me. A ML with full service is also OK.

I have looked at Locanto and a few others sites, but they all seem young. Thanks for any heads up.

Just search Locanto for any girl advertising the age to be over 22yo, you will certainly find an over 40yo asian lady

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Southside and Logan are known as punting deserts. As stated before the suburbs with the most Asians has the worst shops.
    I do a sweep from Forest Lake to Browns Plains to Springwood and into Sunnybank and Acacia Ridge and I find not much.
    There are no consistent FG/Aqua type massage type places and I don't do privates as marcoau says.
    Considering your requirements try Purple BP 0452-488-339- all options but quality of ML is more of your age requirements. Negotiate hard as they don't get much high paying customers.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Just search Locanto for any girl advertising the age to be over 22yo, you will certainly find an over 40yo asian lady
    So 22 is the new 40, lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Its_Trev View Post
    So 22 is the new 40, lol.
    In most cases around the suburbs you are looking you will find girls advertised in shops as "early 20's" to find them 40 plus

Agree with 4f. It's a desert. I don't waste my time there anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    In most cases around the suburbs you are looking you will find girls advertised in shops as "early 20's" to find them 40 plus

Agree with 4f. It's a desert. I don't waste my time there anymore.
    So Northside is the green pasture, or the city?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I read a thread a few days ago regarding a BJ place with 2 girls, one young, one old, and the older trained the younger? Was it on the Southside?

I cannot find the thread again, thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    North side is heaven
    Unique Thai will give you unique experiences
    Many nationalities
    PM me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetalogy View Post
    North side is heaven
    Unique Thai will give you unique experiences
    Many nationalities
    PM me
    Ok, thanks. I will message you now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you’ll travel to Oxenford you’ll find what you are after

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Back in town for a while. Any updates for the southside? Not sure where to look for the Oxenford hint, but thanks anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can say that Ipswich is not worth the time or effort.

Fatty Asian girl who is about 20 who charges 100 for half hr fs but I wouldn't go if it's not your thing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had a decent service from girl at Hillcrest MS before I went OS. ( not Urban but 7 elephants lol ) Only did the basic package but service was good.
    Quite frankly as been said many many times the Logan/ Springwood/ Sunnybank area is crap for MS.
    So I'd be travelling a little further for "possible" success.
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Had a decent service from girl at Hillcrest MS before I went OS. ( not Urban but 7 elephants lol ) Only did the basic package but service was good.
    Quite frankly as been said many many times the Logan/ Springwood/ Sunnybank area is crap for MS.
    So I'd be travelling a little further for "possible" success.
    4FoW2
    PS - you probably get service you might like at Sky at AR but my experience is girls are always 35+

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by coglll View Post
    Fatty Asian girl who is about 20 who charges 100 for half hr fs but I wouldn't go if it's not your thing
    Thanks cogill, but where?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why must go to ladies over 40+? Just heading to Asian Star, you can choose one young girl from available ones, and of course be offered FS at a reasonable price.

Also visited both SDS shops many times, always departed feeling content.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    why must go to ladies over 40+? Just heading to Asian Star, you can choose one young girl from available ones, and of course be offered FS at a reasonable price.

Also visited both SDS shops many times, always departed feeling content.
    Its not "must go"for me, its my preference. I am 70 years old and follow the theory, use it or lose it. Young women don't rock my boat, boilers do as I feel a bit creepy taking a young WG.

Not sure how many roots I have left, so want them to be memorable to the last. Thanks for your understanding,lol.

Alice in Nundah is right up my alley, so you know where I set the bar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have you been to Green Bamboo at Tingalpa? There are often older ladies on the roster and they're almost always good value for money. I've had really good massages and the TT leading to the extras is great. Depending on the lady, BS, FS, etc. are available

The only complaint I've ever had was showing up for my appointment and then being told the lady will be a while as someone has just shown up. That happened twice and I walked both times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    Have you been to Green Bamboo at Tingalpa? There are often older ladies on the roster and they're almost always good value for money. I've had really good massages and the TT leading to the extras is great. Depending on the lady, BS, FS, etc. are available

The only complaint I've ever had was showing up for my appointment and then being told the lady will be a while as someone has just shown up. That happened twice and I walked both times
    How old are those 'older ladies' in numbers by your estimation? 30+ or 40+ or 50+ ?
    I know it's sometimes hard to tell, but 'older lady' means something different to a 20 years old compared to a 50+ years old punter.
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast