Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I like a WL and I can not lie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly bro's - DO NOT EVER FALL FOR A ML or WL. 9.9 out of 10 of them will chew you out and spit you out. If you ever get the feeling that you are falling any of them, just go see a few other ones - It's all just a mirage.

And 9/10 WL's and ML's will meet you outside for $$$. They all talk about it while together.

And yes, I am speaking from experience, unfortunately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Can’t turn a ho into a housewife
    I wouldn't say that is the case for all of them - I do know a couple Chinese regulars I seen in the past who now are very loyal successful house wives, the job was purely for $$$ only. Unfortunately, can't say the same for the many other nationalities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Honestly bro's - DO NOT EVER FALL FOR A ML or WL. 9.9 out of 10 of them will chew you out and spit you out. If you ever get the feeling that you are falling any of them, just go see a few other ones - It's all just a mirage.

And 9/10 WL's and ML's will meet you outside for $$$. They all talk about it while together.

I wouldn't say that is the case for all of them - I do know a couple Chinese regulars I seen in the past who now are very loyal successful house wives, the job was purely for $$$ only. Unfortunately, can't say the same for the many other nationalities.
    A bit contradictory there, both posts...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pies2050 View Post
    Played big time!! Lots of Thais do this occupation for only one reason $$$$$
    Thanks for the positive feedback.

I cannot confirm what exactly happened so I cannot really say. Maybe some people are just really slow texting?

Like incredibly slow… so sloooowwww.

Though I doubt it.

I’ve seen a txt get responded to straight away.

Especially the one concerning money.

Just mine must be going via every planet on this solar system twice then back to earth.

That must be the reason.

It can be the only reason.

To infinity and beyond my texts went!

Then got lost along the way.

I knew there was a reason.

Ya see!

Banned

I’ve never been offered sex outside.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not really, let me summarize for you

- 9.9 out of 10 will chew you up and spit you out
    - The remainder 0.1% can end up being decent housewives. These are the few Chinese WL's I know who have successfully made the transition into normal lives being loyal to their husbands and now have kids etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    replied with quote below

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’ve never been offered sex outside.
    I've been offered, and many others have hinted at it by mentioning they do some private customers outside who give them X amount of money.

If you want to - just ask openly, as long as you don't look like Shrek or act like a dangerous creep and aren't stingy - it's unlikely they will turn you down.
    You can always just ask for their Wechat or number first - then ask later.

I've dated many working ladies since my younger days as I used to go clubbing with the girls from 5 star back in the days every week at places like gas, pavillion and sublime, then go back to their place to chill and eat till the afternoons. Got a good insight from all the conversations they had with each other which really helped me understand the industry when I started punting more regularly a few years later

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    dont do it dude, but u will anyways, in no scenario does this end well, just bad and worse, Dr stranglove has seen all 10billion versions and in 0 do u win.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Dr stranglove has seen all 10billion versions and in 0 do u win.
    haha, I like this one and you are right.

Banned
    I've been offered, and many others have hinted at it by mentioning they do some private customers outside who give them X amount of money.

If you want to - just ask openly, as long as you don't look like Shrek or act like a dangerous creep and aren't stingy - it's unlikely they will turn you down.
    You can always just ask for their Wechat or number first - then ask later.

I've dated many working ladies since my younger days as I used to go clubbing with the girls from 5 star back in the days every week at places like gas, pavillion and sublime, then go back to their place to chill and eat till the afternoons. Got a good insight from all the conversations they had with each other which really helped me understand the industry when I started punting more regularly a few years later

Hmmm I don’t know about mixing business with pleasure. In a way going to a brothel is a secure place for both parties. It works. It’s a certain standard. You know what you’re getting.

The girls feel comfortable and I feel comfortable.

The last Thai private I did in Chinatown was highly sus. In fact as I always do I’m checking my personal security. There were guys loitering across the street and in the building hallway for whatever reason. It was in the morning and the rest of the street was dead quiet except for them and me.

Saving a few dollars by visiting them at home isn’t worth the risk. It may be for some but not for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm I don’t know about mixing business with pleasure. In a way going to a brothel is a secure place for both parties. It works. It’s a certain standard. You know what you’re getting.

The girls feel comfortable and I feel comfortable.

The last Thai private I did in Chinatown was highly sus. In fact as I always do I’m checking my personal security. There were guys loitering across the street and in the building hallway for whatever reason. It was in the morning and the rest of the street was dead quiet except for them and me.

Saving a few dollars by visiting them at home isn’t worth the risk. It may be for some but not for me.
    Keeping it strictly business and at a shop is definitely the best way to do it.
    In my experience, it's more expensive meeting WL's or ML's outside (unless they are green and naive).
    There are upsides though - meeting a WL outside, you generally get a more intimate experience - if that's what you are after.

Banned
    Keeping it strictly business and at a shop is definitely the best way to do it.
    In my experience, it's more expensive meeting WL's or ML's outside (unless they are green and naive).
    There are upsides though - meeting a WL outside, you generally get a more intimate experience - if that's what you are after.
    It’s a punt session and that’s all I want.

On a lighter note that slow responder txt back instantly this morning. Wonder why? Perhaps absence makes the txt back quicker?

Anyway I’ve had my fill this week of four girls.

Now I know that’s a piss poor effort but I’m going OS to Bang Bang Central this weekend and really don’t need to punt for next few days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s a punt session and that’s all I want.

On a lighter note that slow responder txt back instantly this morning. Wonder why? Perhaps absence makes the txt back quicker?

Anyway I’ve had my fill this week of four girls.

Now I know that’s a piss poor effort but I’m going OS to Bang Bang Central this weekend and really don’t need to punt for next few days.
    Hopefully not the Thai Cum bucket you thought was the one for you or the cash cow for her ??? Who cares !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pies2050 View Post
    Hopefully not the Thai Cum bucket you thought was the one for you or the cash cow for her ??? Who cares !!

I’m a cash cow for about 90 % of the girls I punt.

Oops…. Should I have said that?

Therefore your post is incorrect.

“If you’ve got it, spend it”.

Banned
    I’ve never been asked for money ever.

I give it as a bonus for great sex provided.

Nothing wrong with that.

I tip most people I do business with actually.

There is no talk during the session.

It’s sex only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m a cash cow for about 90 % of the girls I punt.

Oops…. Should I have said that?

Therefore your post is incorrect.

“If you’ve got it, spend it”.
    Nobody on this site cares about how much money any fellow punters have !! It’s all about having a punt !! You should really get a life and stop trying to be a superstar on this forum!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mind doing it as long as a reasonable arrangement for both parties can be agreed upon. And only if we vibe on a personal level.

If I'm feeling as though it's a pump & dump type of punt even a couple of times no way I'm going to agree to any outside shagging even for free.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I dunno if it's because I've been punting for so long, more than 2 decades worth now. Whenever a WG tries to start something with me, I shy away from it like it's the plague.

I recently met an ML who I totally clicked with. She told me to meet her in the city for lunch after she became free doing her things. My initial reaction was "woohoo, gonna get some GF action", but over the course of a few hours I started to feel like it was wrong. I dunno how to put it... The feeling was like, having that girl outside of the confines of punting felt wrong?

I stood her up, but I think she was OK with it. The way she planned it was very "loose"... She told me to contact her after a certain time of the day to meet up. No pinky promise or whatever. Guess she had a feeling that I might not go through with it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234