Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I like a WL and I can not lie

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

I like a WL and I can not lie

Alright, so I have been contemplating if I should write this or not for the past 3 days, but fuck it. I feel like this is actually a pretty cool community that I can share stuff with.

To give some background, I'm not a 20 year old newbie to punting. Been doing this for over a decade. I'm average built and average looking. So while girls don't flock to me like they would to that French coach we saw on tv, I do get girls in the real world and they quite like me as a person. I have a good job that allows me to travel the world. My point is, I'm not inexperience or have low self-esteem.

However, I'm Fucked, because I think I start to like this WL a little too much. To a point where I kind of want to ask her out. I know it's dumb and we should have boundaries and in all my years of punting, this has pretty much never happened. Some WLs would ask for my contact and I almost always say no. But this one, this one I want to ask her instead.

Now I don't want anything serious because I am leaving in less than 2 weeks and I probably won't come back until next year, but it would still be nice if anything can happen and it doesn't even have to be sex. One might say, well that's dumb because you are already having sex with her. But as a seasoned punter, sex is already not the ultimate thing that we value because it comes so easily. I'm sure some of you can relate to this. And as stupid as it sounds, the hunt for emotions might be more fun after the sex. It's like I don't care that I had sex with her, but I want her to want to have sex with me. haha. God I sound like a woman on that one, lol. It's hunt that makes it fun and the problem is I just usually don't do that with WLs.

I have this weird thing where when I'm hyper focused on something, I can't even help to stop it. With work, it's a great thing to have, I can sit there work days on end until complete it. But with girls, I would start to think about how I can ask them out or where to go or how to fuck them. With girls, not a great to have because I can't focus on anything else.

I've only been here for 2 weeks. I saw her twice and I actually haven't punted since I last saw her. She actually only works about 1-2 days a week, so I'm seeing her on Thursday for a 2 hour session. And that's the reason why I booked a 2 hour session, or else I would never have done it haha. The funny thing is, during our last session, I jokingly said 1 hr is too short with you, can I book 2 hrs. Her response was you can book how ever long you like, you can actually book the whole day and we can watch tv. haha, it's actually kinda cute.

So yea. Now y'all can comment, judge, and laugh at me. That's all fine by me, because I'm sooo fucked already haha. At least this way, I don't have to internalize everything in my head.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel you bro. I also book the girl for two hours. And I started feeling a connection with her. The only problem is reading her AR. That thing is killing me, lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh dear buddy boy.

I’m hoping for a success story here, even though I’m a cynic, I’m quietly optimistic for you.

Good luck for Thursday!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go for it, mate! Make sure you tip her well and book her again and give her a massage she'll ask for your number. Oh and mention that you're loaded and want to get married and settle down soon and if she's looking for a PR she'll definitely go out with you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    Oh dear buddy boy.

I’m hoping for a success story here, even though I’m a cynic, I’m quietly optimistic for you.

Good luck for Thursday!
    No you are absolutely right to be cynical. I would be too. Success rate is near zero. Lol. But thanks for showing support!

Quote Originally Posted by maximusrome9 View Post
    Go for it, mate! Make sure you tip her well and book her again and give her a massage she'll ask for your number. Oh and mention that you're loaded and want to get married and settle down soon and if she's looking for a PR she'll definitely go out with you. Good luck!
    Yea bro, I don’t think the PR thing gonna work on this one. She’s an Aussie, haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just act on your feelings bro , open up and say what your thinking to her . She might feel the same or not . Your never going to know until you say something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, if you're leaving in 2 weeks let her know and just ask her to join you in doing something fun instead of "can i get your number?" first - something she normally doesn't have access to. if she does agree, then it's probably going to be more memorable that way. emphasis on the IF lol.
    remember that they are real people with feelings too so make sure she knows your deal.
    also, if she asks for money to hang out with you then you have your real answer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Buy her a ticket to wherever you're going forna 2 week holiday. If it's good keep it going.

Tell her you're going though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is there something in the water recently lol, all these punters rocking up with feelings for WLs.

I'm always an advocate for no to relationships with adult industry girls personally and yes, I've had the feels for MLs too (Not WLs though, haven't seen enough, but there is one I do like in a 'will return to' way but not romantically) but I've always tempered myself.

How do I do this?

Go and read ARs on her so I know no matter what I'm getting, she's done it for others or done more for others than me, which also means she's probably been invited on holidays by others etc, which means ultimately your just schmuck 969 she's hooked.

I'd really suggest if as you say, sex is not the ultimate thing but a hunt for emotions, you don't go for women for whom emotions are something they need to hide and bury on the regular.

I mean of course she'd love you to book her the whole day and watch TV, like shit, 250 or so an hour for snacks and Netflix? No need to do anything sexual but just relax? Sign me the fuck up is what's going off like a Air Raid Siren in her head.

I'm not saying WL/ML aren't human and can't form connections etc. But what I am saying is that you are likely not the only one chasing after her especially if she is popular etc.

Others may be buying her gifts, already taking her out for dinners etc.

You know when your favourite ML/WL "takes a holiday"? Who's to say that isn't Ali Ababwa (prince Ali fabulous he) taking her to the Bahamas for a while?

Don't want to get you down Footie, just giving you some reality checks. You've got good focus use it for finding yourself a good woman outside of a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Alright, so I have been contemplating if I should write this or not for the past 3 days, but fuck it. I feel like this is actually a pretty cool community that I can share stuff with.

To give some background, I'm not a 20 year old newbie to punting. Been doing this for over a decade. I'm average built and average looking. So while girls don't flock to me like they would to that French coach we saw on tv, I do get girls in the real world and they quite like me as a person. I have a good job that allows me to travel the world. My point is, I'm not inexperience or have low self-esteem.

However, I'm Fucked, because I think I start to like this WL a little too much. To a point where I kind of want to ask her out. I know it's dumb and we should have boundaries and in all my years of punting, this has pretty much never happened. Some WLs would ask for my contact and I almost always say no. But this one, this one I want to ask her instead.

Now I don't want anything serious because I am leaving in less than 2 weeks and I probably won't come back until next year, but it would still be nice if anything can happen and it doesn't even have to be sex. One might say, well that's dumb because you are already having sex with her. But as a seasoned punter, sex is already not the ultimate thing that we value because it comes so easily. I'm sure some of you can relate to this. And as stupid as it sounds, the hunt for emotions might be more fun after the sex. It's like I don't care that I had sex with her, but I want her to want to have sex with me. haha. God I sound like a woman on that one, lol. It's hunt that makes it fun and the problem is I just usually don't do that with WLs.

I have this weird thing where when I'm hyper focused on something, I can't even help to stop it. With work, it's a great thing to have, I can sit there work days on end until complete it. But with girls, I would start to think about how I can ask them out or where to go or how to fuck them. With girls, not a great to have because I can't focus on anything else.

I've only been here for 2 weeks. I saw her twice and I actually haven't punted since I last saw her. She actually only works about 1-2 days a week, so I'm seeing her on Thursday for a 2 hour session. And that's the reason why I booked a 2 hour session, or else I would never have done it haha. The funny thing is, during our last session, I jokingly said 1 hr is too short with you, can I book 2 hrs. Her response was you can book how ever long you like, you can actually book the whole day and we can watch tv. haha, it's actually kinda cute.

So yea. Now y'all can comment, judge, and laugh at me. That's all fine by me, because I'm sooo fucked already haha. At least this way, I don't have to internalize everything in my head.
    On Thursday after the love making tell her how you feel & discuss with her how your work makes you travel around a lot. Ask her would she be interested to see you in private and this does not always have to be here. Your well off you can buy air fair for her to come and stay with you for some periods of time in other countries. You have to pay for this but if you have feelings for her its probably going to be worth it. Make her your sugar baby, that's exactly what I did with the girl I like and see regularly. We see each other we make love we talk and have meals etc, But we do not date. I've often had to pull myself back from falling in love with her. I know shes a working lady you have to be able to accept that. But you need to tell her you want to see her more often and your situation tell her on Thursday tell her you like her. If your getting that feeling she probably is to. Like I mentioned if your well off and can afford her to visit you no matter where in the world make it happen. Before you leave book a couple of private over night sessions with her so you can spend more time together. If you can take her out on her days off to. If she has the feelings for you and your in love with her do not let her get away. You only have one chance at stuff like this and we only live once on this planet so take her do not do nothing and regret it. Talk to her and please please update us how you go on Thursday. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post
    I feel you bro. I also book the girl for two hours. And I started feeling a connection with her. The only problem is reading her AR. That thing is killing me, lol
    Did you ask her out at the end? Did she feel the same about you?

The AR thing doesn’t bother me too much. For one, no one hardly writes about her. I actually want to read more AR on her to know if she’s actually just really good at her job for guys to go back and see her again. One AR did say he wants to go see her again and again and again lol. So maybe that’s a good indication, I don’t know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My two cents worth and take it with a grain of salt even though it comes from a wealth of experience because every lady and every situation is unique.

Ask her out to do something that is an experience or to create a memory. Not just a dinner date.
    Something where she can enjoy your company and enjoy herself, so she remembers it fondly.
    Even better show you care by doing a heartfelt gesture. Can be as small as a single rose or bringing her lunch to your next session and letting her eat it on your time.
    How she reacts will give you a lot of valuable insight in to her character and what she is looking for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punters seem to get confused thinking they have this mutual, complementary connection but it's actually separate. She gives sex for money (to anyone), you give money for sex it works as a transaction.
    I've spent time outside with WLs, honestly bored as batshit but I guess others have passed this hurdle and are ok with it.
    But ultimately I think you're short cutting your way to a relationship with an attractive girl. U get sex immediately, hell you can even trap her in a room for 2 hrs and get exclusive attention. Generally if u cut corners it won't have the foundation to last and withstand the bad times later.
    But good luck YOLO !

Thanks for all the comments guys. Do appreciate all of y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    My two cents worth and take it with a grain of salt even though it comes from a wealth of experience because every lady and every situation is unique.

Ask her out to do something that is an experience or to create a memory. Not just a dinner date.
    Something where she can enjoy your company and enjoy herself, so she remembers it fondly.
    Even better show you care by doing a heartfelt gesture. Can be as small as a single rose or bringing her lunch to your next session and letting her eat it on your time.
    How she reacts will give you a lot of valuable insight in to her character and what she is looking for.
    Very true. A date with experience is much better than a dinner date. The worse is probably a movie date. You sit there in the dark for 2 hours and not even talking. haha. I don't know why guys like to ask girls to go see movies, it accomplish nothing.

Anyways, I do have tickets to the World cup finals for next week. I'll be totally down to take her, should be quite an experience even if shes not a soccer fan I think.

Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Punters seem to get confused thinking they have this mutual, complementary connection but it's actually separate. She gives sex for money (to anyone), you give money for sex it works as a transaction.
    I've spent time outside with WLs, honestly bored as batshit but I guess others have passed this hurdle and are ok with it.
    But ultimately I think you're short cutting your way to a relationship with an attractive girl. U get sex immediately, hell you can even trap her in a room for 2 hrs and get exclusive attention. Generally if u cut corners it won't have the foundation to last and withstand the bad times later.
    But good luck YOLO !
    I dont want a serious relationship. I'm leaving sydney in less than 2 weeks anyway. Just feel like ask her to go out and do something. Haha, so why is it batshit boring? what you guys do?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL I was waiting for another "feeling for WL" thread, didn't take long.

All I can say is: been there, done that, it's a mistake I made when I first started my punting journey, the harsh truth is...it never ends well...

My advice: stop tormenting yourself and just let it go, the longer you drag this on the more you'll drive yourself crazy, it's ok to have a bit of fantasy from time to time but stop before you let yourself fall into a deep rabbit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I'd really suggest if as you say, sex is not the ultimate thing but a hunt for emotions, you don't go for women for whom emotions are something they need to hide and bury on the regular.
    See, that's the thing. They have to hide it and bury their feelings. The hyper focused part of me just want to find ways to uncover that. It's super fun to take on a tough challenge like that. The chances of success is near zero, but if succeed, it's would give me a rush of excitement. That's the hunt right? haha. I know everything you said is pretty true, it's just me being stubborn,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she have an ad? What's her name, shop etc. We will make sure she loves you back after we are done with her

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast