My guess she is the mamasan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    My guess she is the mamasan
    At N5M? Which one? Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Haha, sorry, no luck this time either.
    Haha yeh… TheOtherI is right. Roxy ey, not bad looking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    At N5M? Which one? Haha
    I dont think from n5m,

The korean mamasan that always hiding behind the scene and she is aussie and ex wl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think from n5m,

The korean mamasan that always hiding behind the scene and she is aussie and ex wl
    Who this Korean mamasan? Different shop?

He said he had a 2 hour session booked from earlier in the week, so I might be wrong, because I didn’t think you could make bookings that far out at N5M. Unless I’m mistaken.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Haha yeh… TheOtherI is right. Roxy ey, not bad looking.
    Haha, I haven't seen a Roxy.

I dont think from n5m,

Korean Aussie could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    Who this Korean mamasan? Different shop?

He said he had a 2 hour session booked from earlier in the week, so I might be wrong, because I didn’t think you could make bookings that far out at N5M. Unless I’m mistaken.
    Yea, don't be so sure about N5M. I talk about a lot, but I do to go other shops lol.

Cheers guys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No you are absolutely right to be cynical. I would be too. Success rate is near zero. Lol. But thanks for showing support!
    Be carefully what you wish for. The idea of bagging a hot as fuck WL is great in the beginning until you wake up in the morning with her cuddling you and then moaning about having to get up and go to work where other punters write great AR's about her that day. I did it with a popular WL and then reality sets in that it's not going to work and I got out early.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Be carefully what you wish for. The idea of bagging a hot as fuck WL is great in the beginning until you wake up in the morning with her cuddling you and then moaning about having to get up and go to work where other punters write great AR's about her that day. I did it with a popular WL and then reality sets in that it's not going to work and I got out early.
    Yup totally agree. I'm leaving in 7 days tho. So however far I get, it ends there. Plus, doesn't seem like I'm not bagging anything right now. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you ask her out at the end? Did she feel the same about you?
    Yes I did. Even I declared my unconditional love to her and she just laughed out loud breaking my heart into trillions of pieces. I'm not sure if she felt the same for me. Even I'm not sure if this is a fact or a fiction. Damn!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post
    Yes I did. Even I declared my unconditional love to her and she just laughed out loud breaking my heart into trillions of pieces. I'm not sure if she felt the same for me. Even I'm not sure if this is a fact or a fiction. Damn!
    I’m going through exactly the same thing.

It’s like we are reliving a “first love infatuation”.

I’m older and should be far wiser but still I get emotionally attached. I call it a fools folly. Doesn’t matter how many girls I bang there is only one love and she doesn’t want to know the real me.

Except when we share a booking. Then it’s business as usual and I get to live my fantasy for that hour or two.

Either they’re master manipulators or we are fools in love chasing a butterfly that flits between flowers.

Sooner or they later they must realise that they cannot live this lifestyle forever.

But when?

Do you want to wait that long?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’m going through exactly the same thing.

It’s like we are reliving a “first love infatuation”.

I’m older and should be far wiser but still I get emotionally attached. I call it a fools folly. Doesn’t matter how many girls I bang there is only one love and she doesn’t want to know the real me.

Except when we share a booking. Then it’s business as usual and I get to live my fantasy for that hour or two.

Either they’re master manipulators or we are fools in love chasing a butterfly that flits between flowers.

Sooner or they later they must realise that they cannot live this lifestyle forever.

But when?

Practicing and realising the clear light of bliss taught me many things, hence the reason it's called the "Union of No More Learning" - we all have unlimited, unconditional love and compassion within us for all beings. If they don't accept our love, we can still love them silently. We can be a beacon where they can rely on us when they come to realisation.

If the Buddha took 3 aeons of countless lifetimes to become enlightened, so can I.

Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post
    sorry to hear. I hope you are doing okay. If anything, time will probably clear/heal everything up. Sometimes we just live in the moment, but time passes and we can take a step back to look at the situation clearer. That might help mentally. Plus, we can try to think of it as a learning opportunity.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Would wait till the end of time for the right one

Realistically though I want at least 20 good years with her so waiting till i am 65 is probably my limit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Would wait till the end of time for the right one

Realistically though I want at least 20 good years with her so waiting till i am 65 is probably my limit
    We live in a push button society. Most want things asap.

Banned
    We live in a push button society. Most want things asap.
    Every day I think of her I miss her a lot. Even if she doesn't come back, it's good knowing that I am experiencing my karma so that I can clear them all out for future lives.

Banned
    A man can only wait so long.

Banned
    Had to shut myself out for a while and go back into meditation. Now I'm back.

It sucks, but it is what it is. Can't really stay absorbed into all that sadness.

The best miracle a Mahasiddha can do is to transform his sorrows into bliss.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    The best miracle a Mahasiddha can do is to transform his sorrows into bliss.
    That or be a chronic masturbator.

I think I’d chose my option.

Banned
    Four months chasing a WL is enough.

I’m glad I pulled the pin.

Still don’t know if she played me.

Will never know now.

Post count 1995

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Four months chasing a WL is enough.

I’m glad I pulled the pin.

Still don’t know if she played me.

Will never know now.

Post count 1995
    Played big time!! Lots of Thais do this occupation for only one reason $$$$$

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast