Thread: Appreciation for shops roster real pics in mini dress

Senior Member(無間使者)

Appreciation for shops roster real pics in mini dress

Being punting for a while and having some random experience I see that the shops that are getting more and more successful are the ones that post real photos with the ML in their shops with their hot mini dress , showing her legs and the occasional panty peak.

It’s way hotter than fake pics from Chinese blogs or tik tok models . Special mention to 200 Stanmore , Le Soleil, Parramatta Blossom, 227 North Strathfield

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep totally agree. And applies to FS shops equally.
    Been going as far as offering my photography services to the managers of shops over the years. But less than a handful ever saw the value.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Being punting for a while and having some random experience I see that the shops that are getting more and more successful are the ones that post real photos with the ML in their shops with their hot mini dress , showing her legs and the occasional panty peak.

It’s way hotter than fake pics from Chinese blogs or tik tok models . Special mention to 200 Stanmore , Le Soleil, Parramatta Blossom, 227 North Strathfield
    227 Broadway all posted real photos of their girls taken inside the shop .

Cheers

Ps. The Best of the Best photos did come from 227 NSM on my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒,

One of those photos were actually taken by yours truly, no prize guessing which one though……. Hah

Quote Originally Posted by LUNGOR View Post
    My no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate we all know your attraction for big melons. It’s obvious the one you have taken. Sometimes it’s great to look back at your collection and reminisce of the time you could not cup them in your hands. Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post is by Lungor not Ahlungor - is there an impostor??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    They might be more real being taken in the shop but most are still photoshopped to make the girl look younger, slimmer or bigger boobs. Some photos are quite obvious that they have photoshopped, particularly Le Soleil.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    They might be more real being taken in the shop but most are still photoshopped to make the girl look younger, slimmer or bigger boobs. Some photos are quite obvious that they have photoshopped, particularly Le Soleil.
    The fugliest editing I’ve seen by far is when they make the head small out of bb proportion to her body. Look like a cartoon character. Keep it raw and real I says.