Thread: Irene -20 year old with soft skin and good service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Irene -20 year old with soft skin and good service

Ok Irene is young - like 20. Massage is her putting her weight over your shoulders which felt like it was soothing the joints. She was particularly good on my back.

Didn’t use a lot of lotion so no need for towel. Gear off then Irene slides on my back. I look in the mirror at her pert 20 year old breasts and feel her milky white soft skin. My hands are on her tits, legs and a gentle touch of her bush.

Rustles around with the tray then I hear a glove coming on. Finger up my arse. Oh yeah baby.

Flip over and I have a good feel of her melons. Legs spread open again and she inserts a toy in my butt. She pushes it in really far but I’m relaxed and it’s ok.

Dragon tendon very good. Tiffany said she’s been training her in that department. Excellent ball rub too.

Toy still up my butt she jerks my gherkin. I sit up to feel her tits while I cum.

Happy.

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good reviews ,looking forward to see you soon

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young and talent Irene roster tomorrow,ease make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always been curious about a DTM!!

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young and talent Irene roster today,ease make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services