Thread: Tokyo Club 127 club

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tokyo Club 127 club

Tokyo club 127 Regent st Chippendale

https://127city.com/

service diamond - $230 with winter special discount.

Lady Miwa - Japanese age say 20 , say 'c - d '

i was on the hunt for some Japanese

after contacting a few places i settled on Miwa, at the above establishment.

I walked in greeted by the boss , holding a dog lol . i told him i had a booking, all good , i had to wait a little as she had not arrived as yet. then was told to go to room 2.
    heater was already on, room oldish, bed old, shower in room .

i got half undressed and sat on bed.

knock on the door , in walks Miwa , quite tall , lovely smile , long dark hair , nicely dressed, great body.

we chatted a while , kissed a little , she asked to shower, sure, . we both undressed. jumped in the shower, we kissed again , a little dfk which was nice, she soaped me up rubbed my body , massaged my feet, touching etc.

dried off, i sat on the bed and motioned her to me , she knelt down , we kissed again , she was licking my nipples as i nibbled on her ear and neck, etc ... lol .

then bbbj , so good , she was looking up to me with her big dark eyes , she took most of me , very nice feeling , sucked my balls as well , continued for a while , then i stopped her , daty from behind as she has a great bum, small V, licked her as she moaned, a little arse play on her and fingering,
    got her to lay on bed continued the action till she came, then back to bbbj , then dom, and behind , i had to have another look at her arse ,

finally got her to kneel on bed again , for bbbj , and looking at her , finally finished cim . shower ,
    more dfk , she has great soft lips , we continued to kiss, i could have stayed another hour,
    conversation was great , she is a winner 10/10

would i return , on a heartbeat !

as you know YMMV
    Last edited by badone; 15-08-2023 at 01:59 PM. Reason: increase font

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the AR, been to this place once years ago and was not a good experience, heard mixed reviews since the new management change. Are the photos accurate?

Junior Member(有D料到)

real

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Thanks for the AR, been to this place once years ago and was not a good experience, heard mixed reviews since the new management change. Are the photos accurate?
    yes photos are real ,, try Miwa very good service. i tried another girl , she was polite but service not as good maybe not much experience .