Thread: Anyone book a girl then right afterwards book another girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone book a girl then right afterwards book another girl?

I have only done it once. 1 hour for the first girl (2 rounds) then 45 minutes with the second girl. (1 round only, she said only “1 round with 45min booking” never had other girls say that..)

Maybe I should have done 30 minutes with each girl.

But I’m more of a 1 hour visit kind of guy..

Does anyone book a girl right after seeing another? Maybe I should try that? But maybe it’s too pricey..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been considering this. Maybe as a 30min x2 Booking. I prefer two shots in an hour but this doesn't always fly with certain WLs. The fresh face could also be re-energising.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Why not book 2 for 1 hr? would be pricey tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried proposing this at 533 but Angie kept pushing doubles, all the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I have only done it once. 1 hour for the first girl (2 rounds) then 45 minutes with the second girl. (1 round only, she said only “1 round with 45min booking” never had other girls day that..)

Maybe I should have done 30 minutes with each girl.

But I’m more of a 1 hour visit kind of guy..

Does anyone book a girl right after seeing another? Maybe I should try that? But maybe it’s too pricey..
    In the 90s I did that with 4 in a row in a brothel in Chatswood saved the big load for the last girl. I can recommend doing this once in your life one evening in a better brothel. Just try not to blow your load on the first girl. I've also done two girls at once many times and a couple of times three girls at once. Only follow my lead if you can really afford it. That time I did 4 in a row 45 mins each cause I couldn't pick which one to fuck due to the fact they were all super hot. So I fucked all of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Save your cash and your load and go to Pattaya and get a freelance girlfriend, you get to fuck her all night for a single price, my record is 4 times in one night, she couldn’t walk or get out of bed the whole day, had to order room service for both of us,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Save your cash and your load and go to Pattaya and get a freelance girlfriend, you get to fuck her all night for a single price, my record is 4 times in one night, she couldn’t walk or get out of bed the whole day, had to order room service for both of us,
    Indeed although my preference is Vietnam, esp Saigon and Nha Trang.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I see a ML on my way out after the first session and she's hot enough, I would definitely ask for a second round with her. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet) I only did it once.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yup did it at chills.

Too many good looking girls on the same day so booked 2 back to back

Sometime in 1 shop. Sometime with different shops lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Indeed although my preference is Vietnam, esp Saigon and Nha Trang.
    How would you compare the prices of Thailand to Vietnam, as Thailand is not that cheap any more,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About a year ago booked Natalie & Jessica (SP) back to back but when I got there they persuaded me to do a double - absolutely no regrets they changed my mind

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've done this a few times. Mainly because I want to do 2 shots but I can never come within an hour since there's not enough time for me to recover. So I'd book for 2 different sessons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, Ill do a CBD style, then got up to Vitality Charm later or vice versa. I book both well ahead.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have once done one girl in the morning and another one on the same day in the evening. Couldn’t even walk straight after. Great fun.

I don’t like one girl right after another but I have done plenty of doubles.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have once done one girl in the morning and another one on the same day in the evening. Couldn’t even walk straight after. Great fun.

I don’t like one girl right after another but I have done plenty of doubles.
    Need to train your mind lol. The best one if you got 2 jackpots in a row lol.

My limit was 3 girls in 1 day. Can't even cum with the 3rd girl. Poor girl lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Need to train your mind lol. The best one if you got 2 jackpots in a row lol.

My limit was 3 girls in 1 day. Can't even cum with the 3rd girl. Poor girl lol
    I didn’t know you did three girls I’m one day. Dang that’s something. I have come three times with one girl over a few hours but not there girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I didn’t know you did three girls I’m one day. Dang that’s something. I have come three times with one girl over a few hours but not there girls
    PIKING2 likes the challenge. I bet it was 2 hrs with each girl and 6 hours total for 3 girls. I would die. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple of times I have done it. It’s been fine but sometimes it’s awkward when the first girl goes to walk you to the door after the session 😂 A few times it’s been pre planned and booked although one time I remember going to for a second punt in a night because the first one was such a let down