Thread: ThaiFriendly photo check technique?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ThaiFriendly photo check technique?

So I’ve been preparing for my trip to Pattaya and met about 100 freelancers on ThaiFriendly that all seem to meet my requirements.

I’ve tried to avoid ones with photos that have been clearly photoshopped. Problem is that some of them have photos that still look a bit dodgy or some photos they look completely different at some angles.

Does anyone have a good technique for getting verification of looks before meeting in person? Do I ask for unfiltered selfies? Do a video call? I don’t want to waste time with catfish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been to Bangkok and Pattaya many times, and have never needed an app to meet girls,
    But the best way to choose is look for the girls that a natural looking face, where they look like a brown bunny, not a white ghost,
    Recommend you just head to walking street around 10-11pm and walk up and down the strip to get a feel the vibes and see which clubs the girls are going too, than go have your choice of girls,
    If you are flying Thai airways from Sydney around 10am you will get out of customs in Bangkok around 5pm, and if you flying economy don’t check your luggage in too early as first on last off, this happened to me and I was too stupid to realise this,
    At Bangkok airport head to the bottom level for taxis but turn right and head to the private taxi stand and take one of theirs to Pattaya its a fixed price and pay up front, they are a lot safer than the crazy multi colour public cab drivers that are hyped up on red bull
    And if you have a early return flight around 8 am, try to stay your last night in Bangkok as you will need to be at the airport around 5:30 am,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gayorg View Post
    So I’ve been preparing for my trip to Pattaya and met about 100 freelancers on ThaiFriendly that all seem to meet my requirements.

I’ve tried to avoid ones with photos that have been clearly photoshopped. Problem is that some of them have photos that still look a bit dodgy or some photos they look completely different at some angles.

Does anyone have a good technique for getting verification of looks before meeting in person? Do I ask for unfiltered selfies? Do a video call? I don’t want to waste time with catfish.
    From my Philippines experience I always do a video call. So of your 100 you need to go to a short list and interview a few via video call.

Like HP says, just walk down the street. Dating site girls are just one option. Also remember these girls do not plan ahead much. If you are there they will meet, if not, they are meeting someone else. Even on the ground girls will be chatting you all day for your 6pm meet then from 5:30 they disappear. They probably had 4-5 punters on the chat and grab the one they are sure of. Just the same as us. And while you have 100 girls on your list, they probably each 100+ punters promising the world also. The world will change when you are on the ground.