Thread: Annoying customers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Annoying customers

Having my early morning massage with my regular this morning at 830. Customer comes in, ignores the sign on the counter saying when the next massage time is. Finally my ML goes out says she is busy come back at 910 He says he is has to work at 930 and wants a massage now, she says she had a client, he still demands to be massaged now for 30 minutes. This goes on for 5 minutes of my time. He says he will wait and sits down. Making noises trying to hurry me up I assume. It took all my strength not to abuse him. So I leave at 910 and my regular then texted me later that at 915 when the massage starts he changed it to 1 hour. She said I thought you had to work at 930 anyway, he said no he can start anytime. This is the behaviour these MLs and good paying customers have to put up with. Self centred a-holes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgot the other thing he did, he opened and the door three times to make the bell ring while he was waiting.

They may as well lock the door if they aren't free

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's what I was thinking. Seems crazy to leave the front door unlocked if all MLs are busy in the rooms. If only for security.

Some guy rummaging through the drawers in the front, while she's in the room with some guy rummaging through... well kind of doing the same thing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probs this dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I go shop and only one lady working and things proceed and money changes hands I ask her to lock door . One for your security and safety and secondly no interruptions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep good call. And if she is by herself and your a nice guy you might get a bit more wink wink

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its amazing what the women put up with ..... many times been told the guys are morbidly obese and very smelly + those who haggle for every discount under the sun for 10 minutes or more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same lady, yesterday morning just finished and I was getting dressed and we hear a customer come in so she goes out. Next thing I hear yelling and he had started groping her near the reception desk. I ran out and another girl came out and he bolted out the door. The stories she tells me, there are a lot of arsehats out there. This afternoon a guy starting touching her, she said you need to pay, he just said no and kept grabbing her so she just screamed and hit out at him and he grabbed his clothes and ran. Sexual assault is real for these girls. Why would anyone think that everything is for free?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilbone View Post
    . Why would anyone think that everything is for free?
    And not to mention how much better it could be if you show some respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the laws change and it becomes legalized then it will make things better. She will be able to report is and prosecute the scumbag

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    If the laws change and it becomes legalized then it will make things better. She will be able to report is and prosecute the scumbag
    Good point my friend !