Thread: Candy - Thai MILF - ThaiThanic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Candy - Thai MILF - ThaiThanic

Shop: ThaiTanic Massage Toongabbie
    Address: 1/25 Portico Parade, Toongabbie NSW 2146

Saw Candy for 30mins and paid $120. She’s a Thai MILF (38 years old) with a nice body, cute ass and nice fake tits. Don’t know the size.

$120 got me CBJ and FS (like 4/5 positions).

She’s definitely value for money. The shop is always busy so she fkn made me wait like 10mins at the start, obvs didn’t count in the time, but I was standing around naked for 10mins lol.

No massage. Got straight to CBJ. Those fake tits are a handful, they’re not insanely hard but you know they’re done. She’s got a pretty face for a Thai girl. Spanked her ass. No kissing and no fingering her pussy (probs coz I paid so cheap).

Sex was alright. Did like 4 positions so it was just enough to get me over the line. We did doggy on the table, standing doggy, missionary, and also reverse cowgirl.

Although I paid $120 for a quickie, I ended up getting a 30min sesh XD

Overall 9/10 for quality and price, but a bit annoyed that I had to wait.

I was fucking her in missionary last and then I dumped my load in her as time was running out. After I pulled out, she’s touching her pussy and thinks that the condom broke lol. Condom didn’t break, her pussy juice and the lube just made it look like cum in her pussy haha. She look worried but yea lol she’s playful n that so yeah good luck to her hope she’s on the pill or has menopause or smth.

Hope you are all keen on visiting her and destroying her pussy haha

Happy to answer all your questions.
    Last edited by adz21xx; 15-08-2023 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Edit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice, thanks for the AR. I’ve been there once and had a really great part 1, and good part 2 but didn’t go further than that.

Do you know what days Candy is there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Nice, thanks for the AR. I’ve been there once and had a really great part 1, and good part 2 but didn’t go further than that.

Do you know what days Candy is there?
    I think she works on Tuesdays only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great thanks mate. Yeh it’s a pretty small shop and seems pretty busy. Like I said I’ve been once, had a good experience. A second time I dropped in and they said to come back in an hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like this place is a "legit" massage place. Do all girls offer part2 or part 3?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice! I haven’t try that far out but this Candy sounds like something fun. Looks like a legit place so do you just walk in and ask for FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggochujang View Post
    Sounds like this place is a "legit" massage place. Do all girls offer part2 or part 3?
    Both girls I spoke to do FS and then I heard another girl giggling and shit while I was waiting, so I reckon most of them do pt 2 and 3.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Nice! I haven’t try that far out but this Candy sounds like something fun. Looks like a legit place so do you just walk in and ask for FS?
    Yea I called the place up before to sus it out and on the phone she giggled when I said I’ll bring $100 extra so that was my indication.

I went to sus the place out before my booking to see if it was a hot girl or not and she said $120 FS, I was like hell yeah I’ll be back soon.

When I came back, another girl opened the door (skinny Thai milf) and she does FS too lol all I had to do was ask, but I didn’t want her so I told her to call my original booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotcha! I’m assuming you don’t have to pay the massage rate on top of the $120?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went by this place on the way back for Work as I was in the West... Didn't go inside but got dam people are right, this place is super busy. I saw a bunch of indian blokes going in and out of the shop (did park my car on the street) to see the foot traffic and how it was.

There's also a bus stop right infront of the store so depending on when you go and come out, it's not that discrete but the shop itself looks very much a 'legit' shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep I’ve been a few times and it’s always busy.

Went there recently and was greeted by Candy (I assume the same one mentioned above), but then at the last minute was told it would be someone else because she had another booking.

I was pretty disappointed, but couldn’t complain as I hadn’t made a specific booking. And still ended up having a great massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there today!
    Unfortunately Candy wasn't on and the 2 girls working were not the best looking girls.
    Stayed for an ok massage and happy ending but do not think I will return unless I try Candy.
    Like the above posts the shop is super busy and massage lady told me the shop is really popular with Indian and Lebanese customers. Also a lot of suspect looking characters milling around out the front on the street!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    I went there today!
    Unfortunately Candy wasn't on and the 2 girls working were not the best looking girls.
    Stayed for an ok massage and happy ending but do not think I will return unless I try Candy.
    Like the above posts the shop is super busy and massage lady told me the shop is really popular with Indian and Lebanese customers. Also a lot of suspect looking characters milling around out the front on the street!
    Try again on Tuesday. There’s a couple of good looking birds on Tuesdays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adz21xx View Post
    Try again on Tuesday. There’s a couple of good looking birds on Tuesdays.
    Ok thanks mate I will!
    Thanks for the intel 🙏🏼👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any more intel about milfs other than candy? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Any more intel about milfs other than candy? Thanks
    I seen another girl in the shop. I think her name was Eva but couldn't be sure. Older Thai milf who I probably wouldn't recommend to be honest.
    Have seen Candy now and like others have said she is definitely the one to see!
    Didn't have much time with her but definitely a good time!!
    Book Candy and you will not go wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was here on Monday, Bella who was busy didn't get to see and another older Thai milf ( Don't remember her name) she was skinny with makeup...Horny looking....Not sure if anyone else tried others here...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I was here on Monday, Bella who was busy didn't get to see and another older Thai milf ( Don't remember her name) she was skinny with makeup...Horny looking....Not sure if anyone else tried others here...

I was in recently and on my first visit, walked in without booking and went for half hour. The shop front and reception area look legit, but inside the rooms scream RNT

Didn’t get the girls name as she wasn’t a stand out for me, looks wise. I’d say 30-35. Massage was ok, on the flip she offered extras. Everything. Nhj wasn’t bad, but when to much oil is used it actually makes me feel less.

Unsure if I’ll be back, maybe give it one more go to really decide. Comparable to parramatta blossom (what I’m used to) it’s chalk and cheese

As always. Just my opinion