Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: 2145 area summary

  1. #41
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) 11Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-02-2023
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by ggochujang View Post
    I've never PM'ed someone so I don't know how but I'm interested to know more lol. Pricing and if you need to tell her about part 2 in advance or not
    In the leftmost column, left click on the username. Then, in the pop-up window, select Private Message.

    Your mailboxes are accessed at the very top, Notifications. When you have new mail, the Notification will be brighter with a number.

  2. #42
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-01-2020
    Posts
    24

    Aurora massage seven hills

    I have finished just now to the Aurora massage @ 7 Hill.
    It's closing at 5:30 pm today.
    Have some a massage for 25 min. Massage was OK. Then asked me turn around and asked for extra. I said what service offers she said BJ for $85. I asked if she can do FS she asked for $120.
    I told it's too much. She agreed on $100. She left and ask other girl for the service. I was hoping to do FS from the other girl only. Enjoyed FS and tipped the girl. It's YMMV. For this rate I prefer FS from shop.

  3. #43
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    19-03-2023
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by nik.pat3125 View Post
    I have finished just now to the Aurora massage @ 7 Hill.
    It's closing at 5:30 pm today.
    Have some a massage for 25 min. Massage was OK. Then asked me turn around and asked for extra. I said what service offers she said BJ for $85. I asked if she can do FS she asked for $120.
    I told it's too much. She agreed on $100. She left and ask other girl for the service. I was hoping to do FS to he other girl only. Enjoyed FS and tipped the girl. It's YMMV. For this rate I prefer FS from shop.
    Was the massage from Lydia the boss?

    Would Lydia have done any extras?

    What’s the other girls like?

  4. #44
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by bbob73323 View Post
    Any Indian girls available??
    Iris and Sunshine at Wentworthville definitely do. I've forgotten what days sorry. But I've seen a few on different days of the week.

  5. #45
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-01-2020
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriskross View Post
    Was the massage from Lydia the boss?

    Would Lydia have done any extras?

    What’s the other girls like?
    As someone posted before Lydia don't provide this service.
    Anyway Lydia was out of station.
    I don't want to share name here but Massage from D and FS from CC.
    CC is MILF 35+.
    D looks like 30+ but seems she don't offer FS. Bj would be fine for her.
    I find CC more attractive than D.

  6. #46
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    3,279
    Ok, so part 3 is on the cards at Aurora. Sunny on a Thursday, 50ish Chinese lady, not in bad shape, weight for age and all that. Part 3 for 2 pineapples, she seemed a little inexperienced for the age but really got into it. No bk offered, no lube needed, multiple positions, disposable sheet on the massage table was like a slip n slide afterwards.

  7. #47
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-04-2016
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
    Do you know if Sakura Smithfield have Wechat? Do you recommend any MLs?
    Am interested in getting access to their roster but they don't publish here. Does anyone have this shop's wechat?

  8. #48
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2023
    Posts
    71
    Sakura Smithfield is usually on locanto (with their roster). Their ad seems to have expired in the last day or so though.

  9. #49
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-02-2021
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by adz21xx View Post
    Iris Massage, 4/344-348 Great Western Hwy, Wentworthville NSW 2145 (same owner as Sunshine Massage - always got younger girls, mostly Thai and Indian, can get FS for $150 here)

    Sunshine Massage, shop 3/357-359 Great Western Hwy, Wentworthville NSW 2145 (same owner as Iris - got young girls here too, Thai and Indian mostly, $150 to $200 for FS)
    I've been wondering if those two were RnT or not given being located underneath residential units and even right next to a tutoring school. Do the rooms have atleast a sink? I always like to be able to have quick wash up afterwards.

    When you say Indian, do you mean hot/sexy-Indian or Indian-Indian, if you know what I mean?

  10. #50
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-03-2024
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by nik.pat3125 View Post
    As someone posted before Lydia don't provide this service.
    Anyway Lydia was out of station.
    I don't want to share name here but Massage from D and FS from CC.
    CC is MILF 35+.
    D looks like 30+ but seems she don't offer FS. Bj would be fine for her.
    I find CC more attractive than D.
    What size chest do they have?
    Were you able to claim hicaps on just the massage or on the extras as well?

  11. #51
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-01-2024
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    I've been wondering if those two were RnT or not given being located underneath residential units and even right next to a tutoring school. Do the rooms have atleast a sink? I always like to be able to have quick wash up afterwards.

    When you say Indian, do you mean hot/sexy-Indian or Indian-Indian, if you know what I mean?
    They’re both RnT but have copped FS at one. Indians are okay, not amazing. Not Indian Indian.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •