Thread: V SODA --- SO-DA-LICIOUS!

Junior Member(有D料到)

V SODA --- SO-DA-LICIOUS!

As some of you know, the feeling of trying to book Soda, is similar to those of you who queuing for Taylor Swift tickets! Lol, jokes aside, I finally managed to book her, just to know what the hype is all about (Now I know!). Actually, the ever friendly receptionist Mr Leo already suggesting Soda loooong time ago, but only after 2 weeks, here I am.. And here is a brief report from my experience!

Looks:
    She is indeed very pretty, friendly, cute, young, but I'm not gonna talk about that much further, she is 10/10 for looks and personality wise, enough said. Ginza's description about her is quite accurate. However NOT the elegant model like beauty, but very naturally pretty girl next door. And her body proportion is very nice, slim and curvy, smooth and firm as well, which make her looks hotter and sexier.

Service:
    In terms of service, I saw another review that said her service is just average.. well I can say now based on my experience today, I think she is now A LOT better. Well probably it's because she is more experienced as well now. She is more aware, know what to do, like a pro. She definitely felt very comfortable and the flow was very good. I'd say she is almost flawless, as long as we are not asking for something absurd, and be there to enjoy, she will enjoy as well, and thats where the fun is. DFK is on the table, but she really likes to build it up slowly, her response on DATY also very good, in fact she was very enthusiastic with sex during our session.

So, overall, she is really really recommended, best of current Ginza's roster. For her current price, I'd say it's a bargain. She is that good! However, good luck on booking her, you better call right after the roster released. Happy punting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    even call right after the roster released is too late. not even joking. 90% of the punters in sydney are in line. LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many punters waiting to have balls drained by the Soda!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Many punters waiting to have balls drained by the Soda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    even call right after the roster released is too late. not even joking. 90% of the punters in sydney are in line. LOL
    LOL True that! Which surprised me when I texted Ginza and they replied CONFIRMED! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    LOL True that! Which surprised me when I texted Ginza and they replied CONFIRMED! ��
    I seriously asked them, what can i do to get a booking with her because she's always fully booked. Then they finally said, confirmed haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked her for 1 hour and I was having too much fun so I repeated the booking for another hour. Something I've never done before.. and then I booked for again another hour after that lol!! Then I went back and saw her again 2 days later. Holy shit!

Tldr version: No good, book someone else and stay away. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by juzzie View Post
    I booked her for 1 hour and I was having too much fun so I repeated the booking for another hour. Something I've never done before.. and then I booked for again another hour after that lol!! Then I went back and saw her again 2 days later. Holy shit!

LOL are you saying you are the reason why I can't get a booking because you hog her for 3 hours at a time? smh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by juzzie View Post

Yeah she is very bad for our wallet, stay away guys! 🤣😅

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    LOL are you saying you are the reason why I can't get a booking because you hog her for 3 hours at a time? smh
    Lol I wonder how he can extend if she is fully booked even 1 second after the roster out 😅

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Lol I wonder how he can extend if she is fully booked even 1 second after the roster out ��
    Haha idk either... I only booked her like 3 hours before the session and she wasn't booked out then either. Sorry for hogging her though but sometimes you can't control it when it feels that good :P

I am thinking to go tonight but she isn't working ? (she told me she works every day zzz) is there some other V girls who compare? or any one in general. TBH she is the best experience ive had at a shop and ive seen quite a lot over the years though she is the only one ive seen in the last 2 or so years (was in a relationship).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A Viet gem in the city. Nice session. Good luck to fellow punters.