Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Messaging a WL or ML

Banned

Messaging a WL or ML

How many of you guys message them?

How many girls do you message daily?

What is the ratio of your txts to theirs?

What messaging app do you use?

What are their response times?

Is there a language barrier?

Do you swap pics?

Banned
    Wish I had one particular person share their contact details before they disappeared.

Years ago before I met my current crush, one young WL asked me for my WeChat on the first meet. We dated twice outside of her work, and met mostly at her work. Unfortunately we broke up and she left for home. She was young (10 years younger than me) and greedy.

Banned
    Greed is ok as long as you are getting what you want.

Banned
    Unfortunately she was squandering money from me as well. She made me book her for the hour, dressed in her lingerie but made me sit on the edge of the bed the whole hour while she played her drama. A bit of a crazy situation, so yes, I left because she didn't reciprocate anything. Would've worked out if she had reciprocated with something, which is why many of my past relationships or early dates didn't work out.

You need to give something in order to get something back. Even a Mahasiddha can't help someone who doesn't reciprocate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Greed is ok as long as you are getting what you want.
    The definition of greed for me is when people take all they can from you and give you nothing. Greed is the cause of suffering for many people.

If a wife takes control of all the finances including the husband's salary but gives him a warm home to come back to, that is reciprocating. A warm home with food, deep conversations and intimacy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only message to make a booking

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    You don’t chat them up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    The definition of greed for me is when people take all they can from you and give you nothing. Greed is the cause of suffering for many people.

If a wife takes control of all the finances including the husband's salary but gives him a warm home to come back to, that is reciprocating. A warm home with food, deep conversations and intimacy.
    Why would a wife take control of all the finances?

That is total bullshit in my books. The man controls. If he makes it he controls it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You don’t chat them up?
    Nah, I keep it purely business. Pay, fuck, leave...no strings attaches...

Senior Member(無間使者)

That is total bullshit in my books. The man controls. If he makes it he controls it.
    She does that so the guy can't go out and fuck around

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Why would a guy give financial control to his wife? Have you read what you post?
    I don't think anyone in a de facto relationship should "control the finances". If a wife isn't working but is staying home looking after the kids, shopping, cleaning and cooking then isn't she helping the husband make that money?

Also do you ever read what you just wrote?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I don't think anyone in a de facto relationship should "control the finances". If a wife isn't working but is staying home looking after the kids, shopping, cleaning and cooking then isn't she helping the husband make that money?

The cleanest is to go Dutch. But i have never been married and haven't dated for the better half of a decade so I wouldn't know what the norms are these days...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    She does that so the guy can't go out and fuck around

Exactly, that guy needs reprogramming.

Banned

Why are there CEOs, then a CFO in a company?

A good wife is a good accountant. She knows how much goes into building a family. Only bad wives squander money, like a bad accountant stealing money from a business.

In the old steppe cultures, the woman is equal to her husband because she warms the home. The husband's job is to go out into the grasslands for days to hunt for meat. If he goes home with nothing the wife has all the rights to make him sleep outside in the brutal steppe winters.

If you really believe that the man controls all the finances that he makes then it's probably the best thing to stay single. Marriage is a contract of intimacy and reliance upon each other. You took a Christian quote on another thread, I'd expect someone like you to be like Christ - always dependable to those who rely on Him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post

I reread everything and delete half. No doubt the guy pays his wife too. She’s getting her money. Isn’t that enough?

Senior Member(無間使者)

A good wife is a good accountant. She knows how much goes into building a family. Only bad wives squander money, like a bad accountant stealing money from a business.

In the old steppe cultures, the woman is equal to her husband because she warms the home. The husband's job is to go out into the grasslands for days to hunt for meat. If he goes home with nothing the wife has all the rights to make him sleep outside in the brutal steppe winters.

If you really believe that the man controls all the finances that he makes then it's probably the best thing to stay single. Marriage is a contract of intimacy and reliance upon each other. You took a Christian quote on another thread, I'd expect someone like you to be like Christ - always dependable to those who rely on Him.
    So the girl didn't even fuck? If thats the case and she took your cash...then yes, that is pure greed...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Banned
    So the girl didn't even fuck? If thats the case and she took your cash...then yes, that is pure greed...

To answer your question - yes, she didn't even fuck. She just pretended to be angry and dramatic the whole hour. Threatened to call her bouncer if I came too close.

To point out something amiss - you've quoted the wrong post lol but forgivable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, yes, that is pure greed then

Banned

I’m full of quotes.

The CFO is there to keep others happy. That is all. A pretence. Who cares what marriage is about? Only those that sign up for it.

Single guys only need a mistress and a housekeeper… like Arnold’s.

Banned

“A fool and their money are soon parted”, so sayeth a punter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast