Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking SB asking for $8,000 a month

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Seeking SB asking for $8,000 a month

Thought I’d share yet another message from one of the seeking dot com sugarbabes for a laugh:

What I'm ideally looking for is an arrangement similar to my previous arrangements. A mutually beneficial relationship based on genuine attraction, chemistry, and enjoyment of each other's company. Preferably a long term allowance based arrangement. What I'm used to in my previous arrangements is an allowance of 8K a month, Is that something you'd be interested in? l'm open to hearing how much you'd be comfortable to provide.”

Imagine $8,000 x 12 = $96,000 after tax, which is around $130,000 before tax depending on your tax bracket.

I don’t know about you fellow punters but no sex is worth $130,000 a year for me…

This was a 27 year old with an African heritage. No need to provide her profile name here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Thought I’d share yet another message from one of the seeking dot com sugarbabes for a laugh:

What I'm ideally looking for is an arrangement similar to my previous arrangements. A mutually beneficial relationship based on genuine attraction, chemistry, and enjoyment of each other's company. Preferably a long term allowance based arrangement. What I'm used to in my previous arrangements is an allowance of 8K a month, Is that something you'd be interested in? l'm open to hearing how much you'd be comfortable to provide.”

Imagine $8,000 x 12 = $96,000 after tax, which is around $130,000 before tax depending on your tax bracket.

I don’t know about you fellow punters but no sex is worth $130,000 a year for me…

This was a 27 year old with an African heritage. No need to provide her profile name here.
    Oh the typical line about her last arrangement. I am surprised she didn’t say that she asks for so much because she only wants to see one person. Ridiculous really.

I reckon you the girl wants a real sugar daddy who pays that kind of money then seeking is not the platform to find it. But then again I may be wrong

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Is she using that marketing trick where they set the price really high and give you a 69.420% discount? lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Wait when the government installs digital currency and removes all cash in the economy which is apparently coming sooner than what most people believe then these chicks who pay no tax won't be able to get away with not declaring such income. The government will know everything and these girls who enjoy living a great lifestyle for doing very little (just providing sex and company) will be required to report their income like all good tax paying citizens. 👍
    What about offshore crypto accounts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $8K a month works out to be around $266 a day, just share her with 29 other guys and charge them $300 each that’s $8700, that means you can punt for free and make some change at the same time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another thread by andrewv complaining about SB prices 😂😂😂

LOL, whats the going rate for standard SB?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Another thread by andrewv complaining about SB prices 😂😂😂
    Buddy, I’m actually not complaining. I’m sharing it for a laugh. I guess you’re too dim to know the difference.

FYI, I’m doing very well with other girls who’re happy to get. 500 to 600. Lots of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    $8K a month works out to be around $266 a day, just share her with 29 other guys and charge them $300 each that’s $8700, that means you can punt for free and make some change at the same time
    That’s a good idea, which might be a hybrid sort of brothel. I think this girl wouldn’t survive getting laid a few times a day, though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Oh the typical line about her last arrangement. I am surprised she didn’t say that she asks for so much because she only wants to see one person. Ridiculous really.

I reckon you the girl wants a real sugar daddy who pays that kind of money then seeking is not the platform to find it. But then again I may be wrong
    Yes, that’s a classic line about “in my last/previous arrangement”

I often reply and say, “oh, that was a good deal. Why didn’t it last?”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes, that’s a classic line about “in my last/previous arrangement”

I often reply and say, “oh, that was a good deal. Why didn’t it last?”
    Good answer, I will keep that in mind next time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have to agree with andrew's comment about you joe.

He's just giving all a laugh at the stupidity of some of these girls and their expensive egos.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a shoot for the stars, land on the moon approach she's going for. I'm sure there's someone out there willing to pay but for that much, not me.

I know a couple of WLs that are on 2k a week with sugar daddy's. They do get treated like mattresses though. They reckon it works out to 100 a fuck....but it is 2k a week without having to deal with random guys at a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s a good idea, which might be a hybrid sort of brothel. I think this girl wouldn’t survive getting laid a few times a day, though.
    Lol it will be like a time share membership, where 1 member gets 1 day a month with the girl all by himself,
    But he needs to pay the $300 monthly fee upfront to you

Banned

I think there is someone among us who is capable of such a means. You may discover him if you dig deep.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I think there is someone among us who is capable of such a means. You may discover him if you dig deep.
    Yes, I'm sure certain people can afford it. But I think the point is if she's worth as much as she think she is.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Would be interested to see how it would have progressed.

Like just before a meet, they ask for a partial upfront payment.

It’s happened to me before where i just enjoyed the game and played along.

It was hilarious in the end as you could detect their frustration in waiting for the payment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Yes, I'm sure certain people can afford it. But I think the point is if she's worth as much as she think she is.
    I don't mean to brag, but over the years I have met 30 to 40 ultra-wealthy men in the course of my business. By ultra-wealthy, I mean a net worth of over $100 million each. I can tell you that these men are as tight-fisted as hell. They don't spend a dollar without ensuring they get many more dollars worth of value back. Each of these men would never hand out $2k or more to a sugarbabe if they knew there are other girls that would accept less. They certainly "can afford" but they never "spend". As for the lesser wealthy, those usually called HNWIs (High Net Worth Individuals), with say $20m to $100m in net worth, they hardly have cash lying around to spend on girls just to get laid. Their net worth is usually tied up in investments and family trusts.

The only ones that I can imagine blowing cash around the joint might be men with cash businesses and d--g dealers, etc. Maybe some Asian gamblers (I've met a handful) who carry big amounts of cash.
    Speaking of d--g dealers and certain groups of bikies, one of their problems is storing cash because cash becomes bulky and heavy. There used to be a certain group in South-West Sydney which offered to exchange anyone's $100 banknotes for $110 or even more in smaller denominated banknotes. How do I know this? Because one of those guys was the "boss" of the group that provided "security" for a long strip of shops in Burwood.... and he volunteered that currency exchange when I was having a coffee there long ago. By "security", I mean the group that tells store owners they must pay for protection in order to prevent their stores from getting smashed up or burnt down.

Back to seeking dot com, the good news is there are still many Sydney based SBs who are happily accepting the 500 to 600 range. Good news for us blokes.

I don't mean to brag, but over the years I have met 30 to 40 ultra-wealthy men in the course of my business. By ultra-wealthy, I mean a net worth of over $100 million each.
    Only 30 to 40? Closer to 40 or 30? Sorry, you lost me there lol. I reckon I would know exactly how many and their names if it was my business to do so.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast