Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seeking SB asking for $8,000 a month

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, how'd you know the chimp wasn't in on it? He coulda been the mastermind for all you know...
    Fuck that actually makes sense!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just talk to the ladies. Negotiate and be nice about it. This is just another bullshit thread by andrewv trying to belittle the girls out there.
    Playing it of as a laugh when the truth is he is probably once again been rejected
    Enjoy the SBs
    I know I do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As Joe1956 says there’s plenty of options. It’s just a market place. My current girl I don’t pay anything. Just nice dates and dinners and small thoughtful gifts. Like I got her some new corporate wear this week. Not every woman is in it for huge cash. But if you are a punter you assume they must be.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Only 30 to 40? Closer to 40 or 30? Sorry, you lost me there lol. I reckon I would know exactly how many and their names if it was my business to do so.
    Over a 30 year period, @Raybo..... You have a better memory than me. Let's say "at least 30". Would that be acceptable to you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    As Joe1956 says there’s plenty of options. It’s just a market place. My current girl I don’t pay anything. Just nice dates and dinners and small thoughtful gifts. Like I got her some new corporate wear this week. Not every woman is in it for huge cash. But if you are a punter you assume they must be.
    Did you meet her via seeking dot com?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks Bro. Seems like the op is living in the past, talking about off the cuff conversations with strangers in a cafe 20 years ago.

Who 'knows' 30-40 people with a net wealth of 100 million? Hilarious.
    Let's say I helped a few buy or sell mega businesses. The most recent was a $150m business sold to a Japanese conglomerate. If you've ever been invited or networked with men who are members of The Australian Club, you will meet men who openly discuss their deals and worth. https://theaustralianclub.com.au/
    30 to 40 is a drop in the ocean..... Check out the Rich List in the Australian Financial Review if you really want to count numbers.
    I hope that helps.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, have you actually calculated how much you spend on these $500 - $600 ppms? With $500 ppm, plus maybe $200 for hotel rooms, and let's say you see them 1 or 2 times a week averaging 1.5 /week, you're spending $700 X 1.5 X 4.33 = 4.6k a month.

That's the price you pay to have a girl with you sparingly, 1.5 times a week. Compare that to 8k a month for exclusive daily access.

Anyway, all moot points if any of these girls are not lookers, lol!
    OK, @GoldfishMan. Here are my current numbers:

$500 for SB, plus $250 to $300 for hotel room plus room-service meals = $750 t0 $800 per event.
    I am averaging 3 to 4 monthly meetings, so it is a total monthly budget of $2,250 to $3,200.

Nothing anywhere near $8k per month. But of course, $8k / $750 = 10 times a month -- but I don't have time for 10 meetings (more than 2 times a week!)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    OK, @GoldfishMan. Here are my current numbers:

$500 for SB, plus $250 to $300 for hotel room plus room-service meals = $750 t0 $800 per event.
    I am averaging 3 to 4 monthly meetings, so it is a total monthly budget of $2,250 to $3,200.

Nothing anywhere near $8k per month. But of course, $8k / $750 = 10 times a month -- but I don't have time for 10 meetings (more than 2 times a week!)
    Thanks for the info andrewv.
    The other relevant point, what percentage of your SB meetings are safe sex?
    Don't have to answer. It's a private matter
    I can give you my answer
    I punt 100% at legit brothels or massage parlors.
    Every punt is 100% safe sex so that I 100% avoid genital warts, herpes, gonorrhoea, Chlamydia, and syphilis
    Love the variety of legit shops, and don't ever think of other punting options - no net gain to be had

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Did you meet her via seeking dot com?
    Yes I did.

Not the first one I’ve “dated” without cash payment. She is the fifth in the past three years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sugar baby & whore is exactly the same. Only in their deluded greedy minds does the distinction exist.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Sugar baby & whore is exactly the same. Only in their deluded greedy minds does the distinction exist.
    No offence. Could you avoid the wh-re term. It's very derogatory and disrespectful to working ladies of all types

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    No offence. Could you avoid the wh-re term. It's very derogatory and disrespectful to working ladies of all types
    Frisson - you’ve been a member for less than one year, posting 184 of your 185 posts in the past 3 months but still yet to post one helpful AR?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I find the term sugar baby to be offensive as it's very objective towards women in general.

You want to play this game boy or would the better part of valour be to shut the fuck up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Different words impact people in different ways

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Different terms but same meaning . I was dating a girl that I matched on Bumble a couple of months ago we went out 2-3 times but the only action I could get was just some kissing . In our third and last meet up she indirectly told me that if I take her to this particular restaurant that would cost 3k-4k for two people then we can stay at Star the whole night!! Well I just looked at her and I said yes that's really cool. Needless to say that I am not dumb to spend 4k for a night with a girl (Read Gold digger) who basically puts a price tag on herself and as far as I know she was not a conventional WL but an individual who was doing the same but with no social stigma! I can do much better with 4k obviously. The moral of the story is quite clear , no need to spell it out! This was a sample, I'm sure there are millions out there like her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Different terms but same meaning . I was dating a girl that I matched on Bumble a couple of months ago we went out 2-3 times but the only action I could get was just some kissing . In our third and last meet up she indirectly told me that if I take her to this particular restaurant that would cost 3k-4k for two people then we can stay at Star the whole night!!
    Realistically the average happily married man in Australia (if there are any) would not be spending this cash for a special solitary night out, staying in a Sydney hotel, with his wife, in a lifetime

Not because his wife isnt special, but because it's zero value

But people will spend this amount of money on a stranger. She would need to be an absolute 10/10 in looks, and a guaranteed good lover

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $8000/month to buy a whole lot of headaches?! $8000/month - I wonder if I could even punt through that every month.... I suppose I could force myself to!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    You’re not correct. I have been a frequent service user of both SBs and WLs and it’s not the same experience at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Different terms but same meaning . I was dating a girl that I matched on Bumble a couple of months ago we went out 2-3 times but the only action I could get was just some kissing . In our third and last meet up she indirectly told me that if I take her to this particular restaurant that would cost 3k-4k for two people then we can stay at Star the whole night!! Well I just looked at her and I said yes that's really cool. Needless to say that I am not dumb to spend 4k for a night with a girl (Read Gold digger) who basically puts a price tag on herself and as far as I know she was not a conventional WL but an individual who was doing the same but with no social stigma! I can do much better with 4k obviously. The moral of the story is quite clear , no need to spell it out! This was a sample, I'm sure there are millions out there like her.
    Restaurant meal for two “cost 3k-4K”???
    Which restaurant was it.

Not sure about Star but I know that rooms at Crown in Barangaroo start at over $1000 a night.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast