Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sydney’s filthiest cum dumps!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sydney’s filthiest cum dumps!

I’m talking of places where you can smell the stale jizz and piss inside the rooms, some so strong even smell before you enter the premises.

In no particular order. Feel free to add yours to the list!

7 Cowper (room stunk of jizz)
    65 Carlton (showers smelled of piss)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’m talking of places where you can smell the stale jizz and piss inside the rooms, some so strong even smell before you enter the premises.

Shit I would have turned around and walked out! or not even walked into such a place.

Banned
    14 Burwood downstairs room smells of staleness and mildew. It hasn't a toilet. I saw a Chinese Milf squat and pissed on the floor and sprayed the urine away with the shower hose.

It reminded me of of a brothel in Saigon which brought back many happy cheap memories.

Only that 14 Burwood is not cheap with the WLs asking for $150 for FS on top of $75 house price. Many a times I've been tempted to piss in the shower cubicle too. If you smell it it's mine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Hey, some people like to pee in the shower, what can we say

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    14 Burwood downstairs room smells of staleness and mildew. It hasn't a toilet. I saw a Chinese Milf squat and pissed on the floor and sprayed the urine away with the shower hose.

It reminded me of of a brothel in Saigon which brought back many happy cheap memories.

Only that 14 Burwood is not cheap with the WLs asking for $150 for FS on top of $75 house price. Many a times I've been tempted to piss in the shower cubicle too. If you smell it it's mine.
    Fuck yeah! We’ve all pissed in the showers. But that still is not an excuse for them to smell like that lol.
    They should clean them daily.

But nothing beats 647 Waterloo last month - that stench was so strong it was like a heard of wildebeest just fucked their way through the place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Your mum's place

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Your mum's place
    Yeah well, that’s not what you said last night sitting there cross legged on a stool in a dark corner flogging your little willie while watching my fat cock going in and out of your mom! I still got a vision of her now, sunken in that lounge with her legs in the air. Give her my regards! Hehehehe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Campsie has a few candidates worthy of the title. The worst I've seen was a dump in Victoria st in Suva's red light district. The place resembled a delapidated Mexican prison, the room looked like a dungeon were people get interrogated and tortured, on the floor was was an old ripped mattress with blood and cum stains. It was fucked! a complete dump.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All the above mentioned places are now getting extra bookings from all the perverted sniffers that lurk on this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To true. There's no thing like bad publicity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has Angie's place at Willoughby (533) changed?

Years ago the entrance stairway was covered in graffiti, filthy carpet. The showers were 1960s era and smelt like it too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Campsie has a few candidates worthy of the title. The worst I've seen was a dump in Victoria st in Suva's red light district. The place resembled a delapidated Mexican prison, the room looked like a dungeon were people get interrogated and tortured, on the floor was was an old ripped mattress with blood and cum stains. It was fucked! a complete dump.
    You talking about Suva Fiji? I didn't know they had a red light district

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Oh my, how silly of me to forget 303 Campsie. The only reason you can’t smell the toilet inside is cos of the massive amount of cigarette smoke. That place stinks like an ashtray.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two CBD additions would be City Touch Erskine St and 429 Pitt. Your shoes stick to the floor.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    485 Leichhardt. It’s like an old dungeon for sperm extraction.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    You talking about Suva Fiji? I didn't know they had a red light district
    Regardless of what anyone tells you, in every corner of the world you'll find a group of horny dudes....therefore a red light district is guaranteed to be found.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah well, that’s not what you said last night sitting there cross legged on a stool in a dark corner flogging your little willie while watching my fat cock going in and out of your mom! I still got a vision of her now, sunken in that lounge with her legs in the air. Give her my regards! Hehehehe
    Well if you went to all the trouble of digging her up then I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anybody been to one lately to add to the list….I’m all ears

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The last one that I could remember was 47 Sydenham.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    The last one that I could remember was 47 Sydenham.
    Haha nice. And 46 that I’ve been told not to come back to lol.

I think the whole of Marrickville is one cumdump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast