Thread: 15mins FS

Senior Member(無間使者)

15mins FS

Chatswood60 is offering 15mins FS for $100. Business must be bad huh. I wonder how the girls are coping. 15mins is hardly any time after a quick shower.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nope. They just threw it out there as bait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to a couple of asian shops and done their quickie service, 15-20 mins for around $60-$70. Pretty much like a Blow n Go service.

No time for a shower just straight down to business. Good for if you just want to blow your load quickly and then back out the door.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Chatswood60 is offering 15mins FS for $100. Business must be bad huh. I wonder how the girls are coping. 15mins is hardly any time after a quick shower.
    Dam I hate being under the clock and such a short visit for $100 bj with condom no I would rather full service boom boom and all. I want to play with the Asian WLs. If you ask me that's a waste of $100.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Likely to backfire for those thinking it's a bargain. Imagine if you can't get there during the 15 or 20 mins, and have to extend your booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Dam I hate being under the clock and such a short visit for $100 bj with condom no I would rather full service boom boom and all. I want to play with the Asian WLs. If you ask me that's a waste of $100.
    People spend $100 on lotto and get nothing in return, now that's a fucken waste of $100 bucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Splash and dash ha ha, way to short

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Typical quickie/blow-n-go service from Asian shops, some even offer 20 mins FS for $60-70, if you are dead horny and just wanna blow your load plus short of cash then it's a viable option, many shops will try to talk and upsell you into at least 30 mins though, it's a tactic to attract more customers, e.g. "FS start from $70..." etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Typical quickie/blow-n-go service from Asian shops, some even offer 20 mins FS for $60-70, if you are dead horny and just wanna blow your load plus short of cash then it's a viable option, many shops will try to talk and upsell you into at least 30 mins though, it's a tactic to attract more customers, e.g. "FS start from $70..." etc
    Similar to those shops which provide a price range like 45 mins, $170 -$250
    I wouldn't expect the shopkeeper will say "bro, this one is bargain of the century she's only $170 for 45 mins".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man I hate shops that advertise a price range like that , e.g. 30 mins $150-$200 etc, and "price of each girl depends on their service, diamond etc...", super ambiguous and just more plain BS, I tend to avoid shops like that, I prefer shops with a clear cut pricing model or at least shows how much each girl charges with a clear roster.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Man I hate shops that advertise a price range like that , e.g. 30 mins $150-$200 etc, and "price of each girl depends on their service, diamond etc...", super ambiguous and just more plain BS, I tend to avoid shops like that, I prefer shops with a clear cut pricing model or at least shows how much each girl charges with a clear roster.
    100% agree and as I mentioned 100 bucks for 15 mins being timed is to short and to rush and not enjoyable

Junior Member(有D料到)
    15 Minutes is plenty of time for me! I come almost immediately i put it in the cunt!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's probably targetting those customers who are finding it difficult to punt during the current economic situation or want to squeeze in a quick session during lunch time or breaks.

On the other hand, it may attract those customers that girls try to avoid because they're tight with their money and want everything for free or a relatively small amount in comparison to what a girl would normally charge for the service.

At the same time, 15 minutes sessions are too short for punters who want to enjoy their session. However, it may suit those guys who experience premature ejaculations.

Is shower time included or not?
    I assume no shower just stick in her mouth blow and go and who knows what girl you'll get.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to this exact shop a couple of weeks ago and did the 15mins - I had a quick shower and had a good session - that time frame is good for me if they girl gets straight into it, I personally think it's a waste of time doing longer sessions I am not there to build connections.
    Will also say I didn't feel rushed and they didn't try to upsell me at all it was genuine