Thread: Do you want bodyslide?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do you want bodyslide?

We've all been asked the question and evokes the memory of being super oiled up. Then the girl slides all over your back in a semi-erotic way. This sometimes turned into something of a circus trick with spinning and bum slides, not for me.

I'm usually a NHJ guy with an angle for DATY and a bbj if it's available. Recently two experiences changed my mind a bit but not sure if this is becoming the norm.

1. I went to a Thai girl mentioned here occasionally, nice lean body and medium bolt-ons. She asked the question and I thought what the heck. What proceeded was a very sensual front pussy slide which briefly included a slide inside for a few pumps. The finish was in 69 position where she sat on my face and gave me decent hand relief.

2. I was at halfway with a gorgeous J-girl I'd seen before for NHJ only that had been great with outside touching only and been happy. After No 1 here I requested a BS, to test the waters.

What proceeded was an extremely erotic HJ and full on pussy play that had me off acting like fountain very quickly. Some details on how we got there are skipped in case it was unique to me, but this was fun.
    In both cases I tipped an extra p, but a price was never set pre, just offer and acceptance of a BS either way.

Just wondering if the BS is the new level of extra eroticism slotted in above a NHJ and it unlocks some carnal delights short of FS. I have had NHJ turn into this level of fun, but recently it's common to get a closed leg NHJ that makes you resent paying 2p. If an extra p opens up this level of fun, I may be up for it.

I put this up for discussion as my experience and not as a place for the banter on paying too much or recalling the boiler reg who does bbjcimws and fs for $80.

These girls are genuine young HABs working in shops in our city who you'd gladly take out to dinner and drinks, spend $200 on and hope for some action later.

RTG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting post Artie
    I was always a fs / bj guy with the exception of one bs girl discussed widely here until recently when I've had 2 girls that I've gone back to for bs because they were that good at their job, but by the sounds of it not quite as good as yours.

I would normally at best go a nhj if fs wasn't on the menu but these two have changed my punting habits just slightly.
    Will be interesting to see where this thread goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can almost guarantee that if they are closed leg for NHJ then the bodyslide is just going to be a rip off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Hot Amy Milton" for me always did the classic body slide where she would have her oiled up warm D Cups doing the front and back of my body.

The BS falls into the same range of quality as all of the other sex services we get in shops. There are the girls that over deliver, good consistent providers and the ones who do the minimum and still get paid.

PS: I am sure you will get a few PMs asking contact details for "the boiler reg who does bbjcimws and fs for $80."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    "

PS: I am sure you will get a few PMs asking contact details for "the boiler reg who does bbjcimws and fs for $80."
    this gotta be Alice in Nundah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep, or the one hamilton.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I admit that I am an absolute sucker for a good, well done body-slide with the right ML, but finding that is so damn difficult within I preferred budget these days.

I used to love the days of long ago where the massage was naked for start to finish and body-slide was a standard part of the massage, both back and front but man, it has been difficult to find for what I woudl call good value. Last time I would say I was lucky enough was 2019 at a place on Union Street Newcastle (live that way) with a lovely lady named Tania but sadly she moved on and the place has closed since as has a sister shop at Adamstown that I have heard was similar.

Have tried a few places since and just cannot find the same level of value as Tania or places before and not getting to Sydney much and restricted somewhat but seriously miss them as they just added such an erotic and sensual element to fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes
    Stafford
    Nuru Gel is amazing
    North side
    Stafford
    OMG
    B to B