We've all been asked the question and evokes the memory of being super oiled up. Then the girl slides all over your back in a semi-erotic way. This sometimes turned into something of a circus trick with spinning and bum slides, not for me.

I'm usually a NHJ guy with an angle for DATY and a bbj if it's available. Recently two experiences changed my mind a bit but not sure if this is becoming the norm.

1. I went to a Thai girl mentioned here occasionally, nice lean body and medium bolt-ons. She asked the question and I thought what the heck. What proceeded was a very sensual front pussy slide which briefly included a slide inside for a few pumps. The finish was in 69 position where she sat on my face and gave me decent hand relief.

2. I was at halfway with a gorgeous J-girl I'd seen before for NHJ only that had been great with outside touching only and been happy. After No 1 here I requested a BS, to test the waters.

What proceeded was an extremely erotic HJ and full on pussy play that had me off acting like fountain very quickly. Some details on how we got there are skipped in case it was unique to me, but this was fun.
In both cases I tipped an extra p, but a price was never set pre, just offer and acceptance of a BS either way.

Just wondering if the BS is the new level of extra eroticism slotted in above a NHJ and it unlocks some carnal delights short of FS. I have had NHJ turn into this level of fun, but recently it's common to get a closed leg NHJ that makes you resent paying 2p. If an extra p opens up this level of fun, I may be up for it.

I put this up for discussion as my experience and not as a place for the banter on paying too much or recalling the boiler reg who does bbjcimws and fs for $80.

These girls are genuine young HABs working in shops in our city who you'd gladly take out to dinner and drinks, spend $200 on and hope for some action later.

RTG