Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAREBACK - tips and tricks to last longer?

I am happy with fucking for 10 or 15 minutes in an hour session. Any longer would be kind of boring for me. I like all the other stuff because it also feels pretty damn good and I reckon you get more out of the WL or WL's you are with.

Last thing I want to do is think of something gross or off-putting when you are in the moment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punting more, aging also helps

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Masturbate and cum a couple of hours before hand.

Exercise also helps i find.

And the rest is just practice
    I can agree with this. But feels like a waste of your first load whether you come inside or outside. A big load on the girl is just that beautiful sometimes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I can agree with this. But feels like a waste of your first load whether you come inside or outside. A big load on the girl is just that beautiful sometimes.
    It’s an amazing feeling as we all know fucking that pussy holding back a big load. But that’s what makes it so challenging, one thrust too many or when that pussy feels just tighter or warmer around your cock and …pop goes the weasel!

In my 20’s when I lived near Fyshwick in the ACT, there was an instance I busted 5 loads in succession before seeing a WL late at night. It certainly helped me in that I didn’t cum early, except at the end of the 1 hr when I did cum, it was just a few drops and she wasn’t impressed. I learned quickly to save those loads for the ladies and and work on my breathing, speed and pulling out to last longer. Mind you, all the WLs I had back then were all covered. There was no such thing as bareback in the ACT brothels back then lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think of Susan Boyle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Think of Susan Boyle.
    Tried that once but the girl i was with was a glass slipper for me and I still came

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Think of Susan Boyle.
    Yeah or Gina Rhinehart

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think fitness play a part in this bedroom stamina. Not sure which activity gets me there though.
    Used to did a lot of deadlift and squat.
    Even when its not either back day or leg day, i would still do lightweight just to keep muscle soreness there...
    When its payday i would visit two to three brothel, enjoy 45 minutes each. Each time i bang the girl until the alarm bell rang.

Nowadays, i dont exercise anymore, my belly probably the size of watermelon, i cum too fast lolz....

When ur 50, sex is no longer main thing in our mind....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    cumming too soon doesn't have much to do with your physical health actually, it has to do with sensitivity (aging, bad masturbation habit can reduce sensitivity etc) and control of your pelvic floor muscle, also your level of horniness, all that exercise will just jack up your test and make you even hornier. Only 2 natural methods I can think of to help you last longer guaranteed:

1. kegal (to delay and control ejaculation you need strong control of your PE muscle)
    2. death grip before your session (you can choose to edge if you want to save the load but the idea is to reduce sensitivity a bit), I personally don't really recommend this method as prolonged death grip jerk off is a no no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get older. And a bit older still if the message is too short.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One time I came inside and decided to keep going but it felt weird. We agreed that she would go to the bathroom and let the cum out then we would keep going 🤣 So if you’re prepared to cum multiple times you’ll go longer the second time. Otherwise breathing exercises. The ultimate is to last and then finally blow a big load, inside or out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don’t know where to post this question but have any of you had bbfs luck with the Vietnamese girls working at the popular shops near the cbd? No need for specific names (or feel free to pm) just wondering if it’s worth asking them without expecting a flat no. Thx!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8rpablo View Post
    Don’t know where to post this question but have any of you had bbfs luck with the Vietnamese girls working at the popular shops near the cbd? No need for specific names (or feel free to pm) just wondering if it’s worth asking them without expecting a flat no. Thx!
    You can cross V Soda and V Hana off the list to see. I tried and it was a flat no lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8rpablo View Post
    You would have better luck making a girl a regular and be decent to her, maybe if she enjoys your company then it's still a 50/50 to her saying yes but don't get your hopes up

Or you are bbfs a Viet girl already and you want to sus out if she's done it with other punters as well instead of only you??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    You would have better luck making a girl a regular and be decent to her, maybe if she enjoys your company then it's still a 50/50 to her saying yes but don't get your hopes up

Or you are bbfs a Viet girl already and you want to sus out if she's done it with other punters as well instead of only you??
    There's no WL who do exclusive BBFS with 1 customer. Some are selective for sure, but definitely never the only one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitley breathing exercises and simple math. Distracts your brain just enough

I’ve heard some people think of an ugly or annoying person in their life, but that may make you lose your erection

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't do bareback but I will definitely be using some of these tips!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Masturbate and cum a couple of hours before hand.

Exercise also helps i find.

And the rest is just practice
    The pre-cumming could work well, most of my most epic fucks have been 'shot #2', could be risky though under the pressure of a punt.... I've thought about experimenting with this approach one time....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    There's no WL who do exclusive BBFS with 1 customer. Some are selective for sure, but definitely never the only one.
    Lol lol. That’d be my first and last.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried out this Edge delay gel from chemist warehouse. Seem to work so far for the two RNT session that recently had. Actually for me it work too good One session at TR massage. The girl could not make me cum after the flip over. I tired both her hands out. I guess at least the girl wish I didn’t opt for CBJ. I’m yet to convince it’s the gel or psychology effect. It has a tingling sensation on the penis, feel like it doing something. Not sure what it will taste like for the girl doing BBBJ. Of course YMMV.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast