Thread: Jessica superb body scrub

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessica superb body scrub

I have been with Jessica several times before and she is just excellent in getting me off as I’m a very much delayed ejaculatir. I thought she had disappeared for good at one point and bitterly disappointed but she reappeared after what was to be an excellent B cup boob job. So when I saw on that previous occasion she recommended a Body Scrub. So I went to Bexley met up with Jessica for the body scrub. Note she gives an extraordinarily excellent sensual massage. The body scrub was a new experience and equally sensual and just another heavenly experience on her wonderful hands.!The body scrub is is absolutely perfection when the grit gets worked in between your arse cheeks and over your anus - but wait - turnover and enjoy the frontal assault which culminates with that gritty body scrub if your cock and balls - sensational just absolutely sensational. The scrub once ended go to the shower and remove the gritty covering from your body. Back for round 2 - pussy slide, CBJ, NHJ, 69, DATY - and with Jessica’s excellent hands I blew my load. Just magical. I always pay $150 upfront - my time with Jessica is one of my most exciting punts.I think
    she is spending more time at the new Waterloo establishment- lucky guys there - also expect delays with a booking as Jessica was double booked - I waited a half hour but worth it.? Jessica is polite and great to talk with and be with - guys treat her with the greatest respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to clarify- received several PMs to this post and another post posted roughly at the same time - Saigon Princess does not offer sexual services at its premises- Jessica is a prime example thought i would trick her by saying one if the other girls did - it’s a no go zone.,