Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting pulled over by cops RBT late night punting…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Getting pulled over by cops RBT late night punting…

Anyone else getting pulled over more and more often by the cops for RBT late at night?

This year I’ve been punting less often yet being pulled over lots late nights by random cop cars for RBT. Sometimes they ask where I’ve been. I’ve told one “I had a date”, and another “I was at a party”, but most recently this nosy one was all over my classic car and when he asked I just told him
    The truth “I just finished fucking a whore at brothel nearby.” He didn’t even flinch.

Wondering if any of you also get this and are asked what you been up to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't tell them anything. Unless they have reasonable cause to suspect that you have either committed a crime or that you are about to commit a crime then they can't ask you shit.
    Deal with them like this https://youtu.be/FjvdHE1E5eI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    but most recently this nosy one was all over my classic car and when he asked I just told him
    The truth “I just finished fucking a whore at brothel nearby.” He didn’t even flinch
    You do realise it’s going to be about your car. Had a mate with a classic Ford that got pulled over at least twice a week just because the cops wanted to check out his car. He even kept a photo book in the glove box of the restoration as it just made the whole thing go quicker. He never got pulled over in his work car though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol Daffy sounds like your mate is following the script of the movie The Wog Boy
    All modified car owners keep their engineering papers with them that have been signed off by Services NSW or in my case the former RTA,
    The cops normally leave the classic number plate holders alone as they know they have already been through the inspection process, and most of their modifications where done before the law changes so they can’t do shit about it,
    In terms of getting pulled over late at night, its just common practice for the cops to presume everyone has been out drinking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just be polite and blow slow and long

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't they have their own quotas such as the number of motorists pulled over and law breaking motorists that they need to meet?
    Yeah they did in NSW but last I heard it’s been scrapped coupe of years ago after community backlash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heres a question. Anyone seen radars at night? I haven't Im guessing they dont work in dark or headlights obscure plates.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Don't tell them anything. Unless they have reasonable cause to suspect that you have either committed a crime or that you are about to commit a crime then they can't ask you shit.
    Deal with them like this https://youtu.be/FjvdHE1E5eI
    Hahaha fucken love it! I told another last year when he asked where I’ve been I said: “oh come on officer, I’m a single guy!” Implying I’ve fucked someone somewhere but don’t wanna tell him the location lol.

But yeah I got it, don’t have to tell them shit on the spot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    drives a corolla, never gotten pull over in years

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Next time tell the cops you've just been to a bible study meeting at Hillsong.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Haha I’ll try that one. Btw I dress like a pimp and smell like a male whore so they probably won’t be buying it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    careful ... they might think you've been with little boys like Hillsong founder Brian Houston.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just be polite and respond to them as you just finished group bible study near by

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is some scary shit there..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykyle1984 View Post
    That is some scary shit there..
    What's scary about it? If you haven't had a drink then it doesn't make much difference, 2 mins of your time to make sure no fuckwit is on the roads endangering other people's lives.
    I drive a performance car, rarely get pulled over because I know particularly at night they're looking for dickheads, so I don't give any reason to be pulled over.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Biblical study day and night. Hallelujah officer!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    What's scary about it? If you haven't had a drink then it doesn't make much difference, 2 mins of your time to make sure no fuckwit is on the roads endangering other people's lives.
    I drive a performance car, rarely get pulled over because I know particularly at night they're looking for dickheads, so I don't give any reason to be pulled over.
    Nothing scary, just a bit annoying when it happens too often.

As for getting pulled over, the cop must give you reason as to why you were pulled over. They can and do make up bullshit such as “you took that corner a bit too fast”. I’ve had this 2x. And they only checked my license.

But usually it’s just a plain random RBT or drug test or both.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Nothing scary, just a bit annoying when it happens too often.

As for getting pulled over, the cop must give you reason as to why you were pulled over. They can and do make up bullshit such as “you took that corner a bit too fast”. I’ve had this 2x. And they only checked my license.

But usually it’s just a plain random RBT or drug test or both.
    I was responding to the "that's some scary shit" comment.

Cops in NSW don't need a reason to pull you over, RBT or lick test, licence check, all valid enough. Generally squadies aren't interested in traffic stuff, they tend to get involved if they notice something, highway patrol on the other hand are hated even by squadies because they tend to be officious knobs on a power trip. Again, since buying my current car haven't been pulled over once, been followed a little, but not pulled over. Also think they were probably deciding if my exhaust warranted db check... the beauty of bi-modal exhaust, keep the revs down or in comfort mode and it doesn't sound like the God of thunder coming to wreak havoc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Certain shops that party hard are magnets for any police car to pull you over... straight to the lick test.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its usually the areas you go to. ikea tempe is one of that and kingsford all police magnet. if you know where police usually hang out, then you can kind of know which area to avoid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast