Thread: Ayumi D Cup Japanese Girl, very nice tits and very tight, good PSE and VFM for 2023

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ayumi D Cup Japanese Girl, very nice tits and very tight, good PSE and VFM for 2023

I have only seen Sakura in this place base on good reviews and wasn't she remarkable!! When I saw their website advertise Ayumi, I was waiting for some reviews and they never came so I took a punt last week and try her out.

They have now improve their roster compare to a few months back, usually have 3 to 4 girls on. I was shown to rooms 4 which has a new bed installed. After short wait Ayumi show up. A much younger WL other i've seen recently. Not sure about the services so op for 30 minutes FS.

I showered while the girl get stuff ready. She has basics English skills just like my Japanese, but we did strike some conversation while she have her hands all over me and working out the sensitive spots. She starts working on my nipples with her tongue while her hands playing with my cock. Slowly moving down and she continues to lick around the genital area while her hand move down to do a bit of ass play. She put on a dom and start giving me a very good CBJ. I could have ask if she do BBBJ but I wasn't in the mood to spend extra on the day not to mention she was doing quite a good job. She then slowly move back up and started nipple sucking again while her hands is keeping my cock hard. The whole fore play is nicely done and not rushed.

She started the action by mounting on top of me. This girl is very tight and you can feel her vaginal wall squeezing my cock and also comes with a loud moan like in JAV. She has pretty good heap action and ride on top of me for a few minutes. I then lift her ass up and change into doggy. God she is tight and need some effort pushing to get my cock all in. Give this horny little thing a good bang before we switch back to miss. The moaning keep coming and I can feel her vagina tightening up further and soon I blow.

At this point we are running into over time so I took a quick shower and get dress. We did keep our conversation outside the room. She told me she just came from Tokyo not long ago. Still unsure how long will stay as Australia at the current season is too cold for her. Soon some customer ring the bell so she gave me a hug and say our goodbye.

Overall a very good session, girl is pretty and not old, good facility and friendly. I would prefer to be BBBJ but I pay standard price for standard services, so can't complain there. Will come back for her and see if I can get more service.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review.

Ayumi
    187 Hornsby