Person's Name: Cara

Establishment: Hollywood Relaxation Massage (Under new management)

Month/Year of Visit: August 2023

Phone: 0402 184 579

Hours of Business: 7 days open. 10.00 am to 8.00 pm.

Rates: $60/45mins

Size/shape: 10, great ass, shaven, tattoo below stomach, overall nice body for a milf!

Nationality or Ethnicity: Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Called to book Cara this morning she was free. Street parking on Hampden Rd is a nightmare so parked at the back car park. Greeted by the receptionist guy who seems pretty cool and then I was shown to my room. Very cozy and neat. Cara comes in and she definitely looks better in real life, she asks if I want to have a shower, I didn't even know they had one anyway, told her I had one before I came. She smiled, and she helps me undress, she's very sweet. We get into the massage and it's really good. Cara is one of those proper massage girls who know how to give a professional massage. We get to about halfway of the massage and she starts to tickle my back and run her fingers down my crack. I turn over and we start part 2. Cara strips down and the first thing I notice is her amazing ass and a large tattoo below her stomach. She gets on top of me and starts to cat bath me sucking nicely on my nipples then makes her way up for some DFK, wow she really gets into it! Now it's time for part 3. Passionate and sweaty we went for it! Cara genuinely gives you that GFE. Not once did she take her attention off me. The ending was top-notch and set the mood for the rest of my day.