Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if WL refuses to serve you after showing

Senior Member(無間使者)

What would you do if WL refuses to serve you after showing

I have been punting over 20 years and some WLs did do services impatiently or quickly or complainingly, but this is very first time WL told me she didn’t want to do after we got into the room, I stood naked by the bed and felt very embarrassed. I asked girl what was happened and I didn’t say anything and did anything. I had to leave room sadly. What would you do if you were me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oof, I guess this is why some shops have the girls check the CCTV, double mirror or whatever. Unlucky man, hopefully doesn't happen again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ouch, I would simply ask for my money back without complaining as it is their choice and I would leave as quickly as possible

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    maybe the girl was having a bad day...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    maybe the girl was having a bad day...
    Why then did she take his money and accept the job in the first place? If she had a “bad day”?

This is no different to going to any shop and paying for a product only to have the shop staff refuse to hand it over, because she’s having a bad day.

The legality of this is that an agreement was made for service to be rendered and money exchanged for said service and the shop is now liable to provide the that service. If they don’t, or it’s not of the standard you paid for, they have to refund your money or find an alternative. Or you have rights to sue them and it would be trivial actually to do this without a lawyer.

I’ve never had this happen to me yet. And as to what I’d do, I’d seek my money back by getting out of that room ASAP. Make a lot of noise if they are not willing and threaten to tarnish their reputation all over the forums. That you’ll report them to the police etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I have been punting over 20 years and some WLs did do services impatiently or quickly or complainingly, but this is very first time WL told me she didn’t want to do after we got into the room, I stood naked by the bed and felt very embarrassed. I asked girl what was happened and I didn’t say anything and did anything. I had to leave room sadly. What would you do if you were me?
    You got a big dick??

Some girls do refuse when they see the good hanging out

Banned
    What would you do if WL refuses to serve you after showing?
    I'll bow and thank her profusively for saving me $300.

I would then commend her for her parents who have brought her up to be such a fine lady. They would be proud of her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Why then did she take his money and accept the job in the first place? If she had a “bad day”?

This is no different to going to any shop and paying for a product only to have the shop staff refuse to hand it over, because she’s having a bad day.

The legality of this is that an agreement was made for service to be rendered and money exchanged for said service and the shop is now liable to provide the that service. If they don’t, or it’s not of the standard you paid for, they have to refund your money or find an alternative. Or you have rights to sue them and it would be trivial actually to do this without a lawyer.

I’ve never had this happen to me yet. And as to what I’d do, I’d seek my money back by getting out of that room ASAP. Make a lot of noise if they are not willing and threaten to tarnish their reputation all over the forums. That you’ll report them to the police etc.
    What I assumed is that the shop took the money first without knowing that the girl will refuse to work. Of course he has all the right to get his money back.

Banned
    Name of the WL and the establishment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    You got a big dick??

Some girls do refuse when they see the good hanging out
    Lol size length like iPhone 14

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She should be paying you for showing you penis to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Name of the WL and the establishment?
    As a professional punter, it is hard for me to mention her name and shops because receptionist always look after me. Also I don’t want to affect that girl and shop because of me. I would not go that shop any more. I would not complain to their boss because he can’t change anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    She should be paying you for showing you penis to her.
    Yes, she stared at my cock for a while. Lol

Not much you can do about that, you can’t blame the shop for accepting your money in the first place because you didn’t show your dick at that time.

As for the other guy’s suggestions of suing the shop, unless you want to be famous in the news and you might not even win ! And that idiot who suggests to attack the shop on the forum, he’ll get banned for sure. The forum is not a place for settling the scores between shops and punters.

The shop won’t take your money in that situation, they will even apologise to you, but that’s as far as it will go.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why it’s call punting, sometimes you win sometimes you loose,
    My suggestion before you hand over any money always see the girls that are available and ask them straight up if they are happy to service you, You can see it in their faces if they are interest,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So did you get your money back or not?

Sorry to hear... hope you got your money back or went with a different one

This sort of happened to me in Wollongong. What I mean by sort of; I walked into the room, went full Monty and she said she didn’t want to give me a BJ or go on top because she was hung over. Sort of worked for me because I wanted to pound her doggy anyway. But it took me by surprise. At the end of it I asked why she didn’t want to go on top or even give little fella a kiss and she said she was still a bit hung over from the night before. Fair play I guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully you demanded your money back. About the only other thing you can do is leave the shop and the girl some bad reviews online to warn other punters. This never happened to me in decades of punting. Find a girl you click with and become a regular with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Maybe because she thinks your dick is too big bro. But the reason is irrelevant anyway.
    A WL can withdraw consent at any time and doesn't have to give you a reason and once she says no that's it it's over.
    You fact that you have already paid money means nothing.
    All you can do is walk out and ask for your money back from reception.
    There is no point arguing with the girl. And of course if you try to force her it's sexual assault.
    So you did the right thing to just stay calm and walk out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast