Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if WL refuses to serve you after showing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So first of all, I agree with Sibon, even if I sense it was sarcastic, at least she was upfront rather than trying to go through it whinging and giving as little service as possible. That's actually commendable.

2ndly, let's be honest. There's not really such a thing as a dick that's too big.

Women are pushing something with a 10cm end to end girth through that hole. It can handle girth if your gentle and slow. It may be the length she was worried about, but that's discussable. Hey punter, not too deep, otherwise my cervix will get injured ok? Translate if needed, and potentially have the shop keep an ear out for any signs of duress from the room if the punter didn't respect this.

In which case a friendly reminder behind the shop may be in order.

3rdly, don't know why you just left the room and didn't request someone else or ask the shop to accommodate you. That's their job. And why they have multiple girls on roster.

I've never had this situation but that to me is the logical steps to take.

Thank the girl and say I'm glad you were honest. Then go to the shop and say this girl didn't want me, not sure why. Please confirm why, then ask the other girls if there is someone willing and I will choose someone else. If the reason is something where no other girl will accept (i.e WL saw you clearly had herpes on your dick when you didn't notice) ok I'll take my business elsewhere. (And get a bloody checkup).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

2ndly, let's be honest. There's not really such a thing as a dick that's too big.

Women are pushing something with a 10cm end to end girth through that hole. It can handle girth if your gentle and slow. It may be the length she was worried about, but that's discussable. Hey punter, not too deep, otherwise my cervix will get injured ok? Translate if needed, and potentially have the shop keep an ear out for any signs of duress from the room if the punter didn't respect this.
    Yes true there never is a thing as dick to big but the question is it even enjoyable for them?

For Some girls the girth is too wide and for other it's the length when it hits the cervix causes bad pain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had this, I feel inadequate now ... Hope you got a substitute

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You shrug your shoulders, thank them for their honesty, walk back to reception and either get your money back or see who else is available. It's not a massive deal. Could be any number of reasons and if it's nothing to do with personal hygiene you don't take it personally.

Not the same thing, but I've also never understood why guys get so shitty if a girl turns them away in a bar for example, just shrug your shoulders and get on with your life, getting all agro and confrontational about it only further proves the girl was 100% correct in her original decision.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I have been punting over 20 years and some WLs did do services impatiently or quickly or complainingly, but this is very first time WL told me she didn’t want to do after we got into the room, I stood naked by the bed and felt very embarrassed. I asked girl what was happened and I didn’t say anything and did anything. I had to leave room sadly. What would you do if you were me?
    Don't let this one incidence spoils your fun. There are many more WLs and shops around.

I was surprised to find out there are so many shops along Burwood Road and more surprises at the side streets.

It looks like a business to print money and everyone is at it sucking every dollar out of punters and into black economy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Not the same thing, but I've also never understood why guys get so shitty if a girl turns them away in a bar for example, just shrug your shoulders and get on with your life, getting all agro and confrontational about it only further proves the girl was 100% correct in her original decision.
    This is a very good example of how some guys can't take rejections. Maybe it's all about expectations. You ask a girl out, there always going to be a yes or a no. But some people tend to forget about the "no" part. I'm not talking about this exactly situation with OP. Just in general. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Yes true there never is a thing as dick to big but the question is it even enjoyable for them?

For Some girls the girth is too wide and for other it's the length when it hits the cervix causes bad pain.
    I get what you are thinking, but let's go one level back.

Is it enjoyable for them as a whole to have random men having sex with them? It's probably that layer rather than dick size. They've seen any and all dicks from micro penis to Ron Jeremy's I'm sure. It's probably the LEAST thing they are "judging" you by if that makes sense.

I am not going to make any assumptions about Sexybees appearance, but hey, maybe he's more Bee than sexy. And WL had 10 guys like it before and unfortunately SB was the straw that broke the camels back and she was like, yeah no. Can't do no more, I'm a big fat pass on this.

*Shrug*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me elaborate story

I contacted with receptionist I know him a couple of years and confirmed time.

I met girl then go upstairs and undressed, ok anything looked like ok, but suddenly girl dressed up and asked if I wanted to do another girl

Let me elaborate story

I contacted with receptionist I know him a couple of years and confirmed time.

I met girl then go upstairs and undressed, ok anything looked like ok, but suddenly girl dressed up and asked if I wanted to do another girl
    Might be your dong dong to big or too wide for her.
    Or might be she is your friend' friend and you didnt realised her yet. Or might be neighbour.

If you know the receptionist for couple of years just ask him. Better than we blind guess here lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I get what you are thinking, but let's go one level back.

Is it enjoyable for them as a whole to have random men having sex with them? It's probably that layer rather than dick size. They've seen any and all dicks from micro penis to Ron Jeremy's I'm sure. It's probably the LEAST thing they are "judging" you by if that makes sense.

I am not going to make any assumptions about Sexybees appearance, but hey, maybe he's more Bee than sexy. And WL had 10 guys like it before and unfortunately SB was the straw that broke the camels back and she was like, yeah no. Can't do no more, I'm a big fat pass on this.

*Shrug*
    I had a WL and I asked her was my cock too big. She said it wasn’t, saying it was good size for her.
    But she did add that she preferred smaller dicks as it was less work for her. I can understand that when they are going through so many clients in a day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Hopefully you demanded your money back. About the only other thing you can do is leave the shop and the girl some bad reviews online to warn other punters. This never happened to me in decades of punting. Find a girl you click with and become a regular with her.
    Exactly. In fact by not leaving a negative AR you are doing all of us a disservice OP.

A 6.5 inch cock is not that big mate, and honestly if there’s a WL that had a problem with it, she shouldn’t be in the industry. Or she should make it clear she can handle cock only up to a certain size.

So don’t be the nice guy, call that whore out for the rest of us.

Bros b4 hoes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    This is a very good example of how some guys can't take rejections. Maybe it's all about expectations. You ask a girl out, there always going to be a yes or a no. But some people tend to forget about the "no" part. I'm not talking about this exactly situation with OP. Just in general. Cheers
    Yeah correct. It baffles me, they take it as an affront to their masculinity or something. Dudes need to chill the fuck out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe there was a hotter guy who rocked up between the money exchange and the girl entering the door. Or could you possibly had BO?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Years ago I had a WL comment that I smelt bad after a long day at work and a few hours out with the boys on a Friday night.
    I apologised, bent her over and fucked her in doggy, which worked ok for us both!
    Sadly this establishment didn't have showers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Re

I had a blind booking at a popular shop, I wax in the room and the girl walked in. We both froze for seconds. We knew each other outside and both of us were hesitant we agreed to keep it between ourselves and it was a very enjoyable session

In your case, was this a blind booking or you see other at the intro? Also keep in mind, most these girls go through a lot emotionally, their mood fluctuates very fast between being happy and chatty to gloomy and depressed. She might just has a kick in her head. The end of the story. to your holy balls, move on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As others have said, what's the problem? No disrespect, but is your ego that fragile? It's just BUSINESS. Because what's the alternative: do you REALLY want to be trying to have a good time with someone who doesn't want to be there? I don't see any difference between she walking and when a punter walks after seeing the provider. Or do you think the right of refusal only works one way?

I'd simply say "no problem", a mental "thanks", return to reception to see who else was available, and if nobody, simply ask for a refund. I wouldn't need an explanation just like I wouldn't feel the need to explain myself if the situation was reversed.

I do agree with not naming the provider nor the shop: she refused an INDIVIDUAL. I've been around long enough to know that just because a girl provides a certain service to one punter doesn't mean she'll provide to everyone. As the expression goes: YMMV.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been punting over 20 years and some WLs did do services impatiently or quickly or complainingly, but this is very first time WL told me she didn’t want to do after we got into the room, I stood naked by the bed and felt very embarrassed. I asked girl what was happened and I didn’t say anything and did anything. I had to leave room sadly. What would you do if you were me?
    I’ve just had another read of the above. Looking at in in another light, it’s hilarious.
    If OP’s cock was really the length of an iPhone 14 plus and the girl rejected him for it, he would have just laughed it off. I’m beginning to think that the WL rejected him cos of something else. But regardless of what it was, I’m beginning to get a slight impression that OP may have been rejected for his BO.

WLs love big cocks. I’m 7x6 inches and never had a problem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She may have a hangover, just started or ended a period, feels unwell or just does want to have sex with you

As wise punters have already said, I would be very grateful to be told at the start rather than paying for an hour with a starfish WL
    Get your refund and either ask for another WL or leave

Don't make a scene. The woman has to consent to the transaction, or it's assault

That's business
    This isn't a boys pasttime
    Keep your ego in check and respect the lady

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    This is different from asking a girl out.

This is a business transaction. The WL and the shop haven't advertised that "Service will be refused to customers who don't meet our standards." I dare them to do it.

Just think about the time you've wasted travelling to a shop and being turned away at the last minute.

Banned
    Maybe you reminded her of her Ex-husband or Ex-boyfriend who walked away from her?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast