Thread: V Kina - Young Cute Horny Girlfriend Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Kina - Young Cute Horny Girlfriend Experience

TLDR, if you've been having trouble trying to find a session with V Soda or you can't. V Kina is the best option to quench your thirst for fresh young V girls in the industry!

Her photos are real. Enough said. She is young, pretty and is 20 years old. Full of positive cheery energy and as well as sexual lust.

Kina has a slim body, white and tight skin, B+ Cup boobs with nice nipples, nice ass with some meat on it. When I saw her she has a small bush that she keep and trim short and neat.

When I got into the room, we exchanged talks for a bit, we then hugged and kissed even before taking off our clothes. She slowly moved her hands down and undo my pants and asked me to take off her bra and undies. She took my hand and led me to the shower, but I held her hand up and she twirled around in her naked body, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her again.

She's new to the industry so she didn't have a shower routine. She washed me front to back then we hugged each other to spread the soap around, the kissing continued as our hands touched every part of others body.

We finally got to the bed and similar to others AR, she's still new and not quite sure what to do but she tried very hard to give you a cat bath, then BBBJ. I went down on her and she was very receptive. She grabbed the bed sheet, played with her boobs, held my head and gave out really lust full moans (not like the fake moans you often hear). I guess she was really turned on my the DATY, cause she immediately asked me to get the dom on start.

The main event is as you expect from any young and horny girl. Full of energy, loud moans, pillow grabbing, back scratching, telling you to keep going more and more. We switch form miss, to doggie, to side. Then when I was tired, she told me to lay down and she cowgirl me. She took both my hand and place them on to her boobs. I busted a few moments later. She cleaned me up and we snuggled and talked.

I'm borrowing a quote from another punter review "It was during the interaction that I truly understand how young she is and how inexperienced she is". This brought me back to my uni days and first love experience.

We went for a second round but this time for slow and sensual. We look into each others eyes and felt like we melt together.

After showering and got dress, we talked a bit more. She asked about the Sydney area, where to get food and such so I gave her some recommendation.

V Kina is a GFE/maybe PSE if she's really turned on but she's not a service orientated girl. Maybe she can improve in the future but so far I don't have any complain and think she's worth the visit.

I would give this experience a 9/10. Worth booking and trying.

Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, thanks for that. How's her english easy to communicate?

Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Great review, thanks for that. How's her english easy to communicate?
    No english lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Poor girl is exhausted. Second time I have seen her , first time was amazing she is a gorgeous 18 yr old who was super keen to please. This time I booked my normal hour and the first 15-20 mins were great and again the sex was amazing. But she had no interest in round 2 and just insisted on a crappy massage. I thanked her and left 15-20mins early. She needs a break

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah ok tired type, will skip this.
    Was coming to ask if she is okay with cim..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think I mentioned she's the tired type. Just that she's new so her hasn't developed a service routine.

She does do CIM.