Phone : 0405 332 725

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm?

Rates : $70 60mins

Extras Cost : B2B + CBJ $100

Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B, Spanish

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Long time lurker on aus99. Reviews on here have been helpful, so thought I'll finally write a review. I live out west and use to go Seven Hills or Strathfield but quality of girls seem to be better in inner city and most shops out west don't post any pics here.

Never been to Le Soleil but there a few good reviews on here. Saw pics of Rebecca and was eager to see her, however she was sick and owner
    - Candy suggested to try Molly. There was no photos of her this morning, so decided to take a punt.

I live out west, so made the trek to Croydon (hate paying for tolls). Used the back entrance and Candy greeted me and was polite. She showed me to the room.
    Room was clean, wooden floors and had a shower.

I'm normally not interested in the massage as most girls just brush there hands around your back, but Molly gave a pretty good massage using elbows and forearms and gave a great leg massage.

Her english was fine and she mentioned she been here for five years and also works in North Sydney.

As I was leaving Candy asked how everything went. I told her I'll be back, as I really wanted to check out Celine and Rebecca.

Thank you for visiting us! We hope to see you again soon

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725

Name: Molly (Korean-Vietnamese mix)
    Size: 5
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 45kg

Those who have met Molly will recognize her warm and caring spirit. Despite her striking appearance, Molly is incredibly kind and goes out of her way to ensure every guest feels like royalty. With fair skin, big round eyes, and a figure reminiscent of a Vogue model, what's stopping you from meeting this Korean beauty?.

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725