Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As regulars, do you let the WL/ML know if you won't be able to visit them anymore?

Senior Member(無間使者)

As regulars, do you let the WL/ML know if you won't be able to visit them anymore?

i'm not really someone that has any regulars, but curious if you guys just stop visiting out of the blue or if you actually let the girls know whatever the reason may be. I imagine some girls may wonder or even get upset especially ones that have been very long term.

I know that when i leave a city, i usually tell people i built rapport with that i am leaving. how does the punting world work? do the girls even care? do the punters?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    i'm not really someone that has any regulars, but curious if you guys just stop visiting out of the blue or if you actually let the girls know whatever the reason may be. I imagine some girls may wonder or even get upset especially ones that have been very long term.

I know that when i leave a city, i usually tell people i built rapport with that i am leaving. how does the punting world work? do the girls even care? do the punters?
    I don't think my regular cares much about me stop seeing her. I'm just one of the few four or five dozens of punters who see her a week.

To think that she'll miss me is making myself an unnecessarily important customer.

No WL could survive on seeing one punter even you see her everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Maybe you could offer them a termination letter and give them a period of notice based on the amount of time you’ve been seeing them so they can make other arrangements based on your forthcoming absence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would never stop with my regular why would I do that out of the blue when I got a good thing going? I am sure if I did tell her that she would be very pissed and upset. I won't stop seeing her anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It really depends of the dynamics of your punting relationship, if you are just a customer with no outside contact, just thank her for looking after you after each visit, this will make her feel better about herself after herself violation for money
    If you have her number and have meet outside the shop before, than yes let her know you are leaving, sometime the lost of a simple friendship can have a deeper impact on a persons self wealth than you think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Being a visitor, I always tell regulars that I'm going home, wish them good luck, and that when I return, I hope to see them again. Of course, I also have their contact info (WeChat, Line), and while at home, ping them every quarter or so, just to say hi. Refreshes her memory, and works great in case she's changed shops. It's business, but the smart ones know that a regular is money in the bank. Covid, lapse of 3 years, NO problem...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a few regular girls i see, and i have only done it to one girl, she was an amazing viet girl but after a few years her service level dropped massively and she was always after more and more tips. Only saw her maybe once every 2-4weeks as i rotate seeing my regulars.

Just means i get to see my others regulars a bit more often and its great because there service is top notch IMO and they don't come across as money hungry girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Maybe you could offer them a termination letter and give them a period of notice based on the amount of time you’ve been seeing them so they can make other arrangements based on your forthcoming absence.
    If I was a WL/ML I'd be pissed off!! I'd expect a severance payout, a letter of indemnity, an oversized farewall card followed by farewell drinks at the pub.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah i dont tell them at all. If I know I won't be able to see her for a while I won't even tell her if shes my good regular, I get a kick out of disappearing for a while and when I finally come back, book her and she walks into the room expecting someone else and sees its you, its cute when she's gets angry about it but trys to hide it but the sex that follows has been awesome. I enjoy the shocked look they give when they realise it's you and then just stand at the door staring at you with those hungry eyes before she pulls herself together and walks over to the bed. Ive had one girl walk in and then realise its me and then throw the towels she was carrying at me angrly saying "where the fuck have you been, huh?" And wrestle me, the sex with her was the best I've ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    If I was a WL/ML I'd be pissed off!! I'd expect a severance payout, a letter of indemnity, an oversized farewall card followed by farewell drinks at the pub.
    Haha! Double Adapter knows the deal! ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess there is a tinge of sadness in all this when we develop a general affection for a certain ML knowing that you have limited funds to enjoy her company and that she is fucking and/or masturbating so many other guys. We cannot afford ownership as their income probably exceed $150k (if that they’re good) but love is strange that’s why they make movies about these things. I don’t know guys but punters are spoilt for choice - and sometimes the bird in the hand is better than the other two in the bush. After several years of punting I came across by accident my dream lady. And when I finish punting it will be either because I don’t have the funds, ill health, she drops out of the business and/or dumps me - or I die. In the interim I will pursue the ongoing dream and forget the reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's important to remember that you're engaging in a commercial relationship. You may enjoy each others company but in the end it's all about the money.
    No harm in continuing the dream, but don't lose sight of reality!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I just stop out of the blue, no explanation given.

Can't imagine any circumstance where I would want to tell a regular "hey, I'm not gonna come and see you again, bla bla bla". The only thing that comes to mind is I'm no longer satisfied with her, and that's never a good thing to bring out into the open with a girl.

Besides, nothing is permanent until it is. I might suddenly want to see her again, who knows?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t tell them as it is usually not planned to never return, it just happens that way due to circumstances. Only time I plan not to return is if services have got that bad over time that she is clearly just milking the money thinking but by that time the writing is already on the wall.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Perhaps the real question should be, what good does it do if you tell her you are not coming back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pointless unless you are in a relationship with her.
    I am sure she will msg you to come in (I really miss you....) if she is having a slow day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done it in the past only because I found a real GF. She congratulated me then we boomed. Lol the kicker was I returned the week after but this time only for a massage and a HJ, but before the session I can hear her talking to another girl outside the room something about me saying “last time” then laugh. Haha got cut by my own words so I fully stopped seeing her for real.

A lot of them have many regulars, I remember she used to tell me about all her customers for the day that she have to cancel x amount of customers cos can’t handle that many dicks. So don’t think it matters to them if you break up or not, just another number in their phone… a lot of guys don’t mind eating the same sandwich everyday but for me now I only see the girl once, twice max.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only once where I had a little bundle of energy regular who was a serious pocket rocket and a person where I had had awesome fun across a few years.

Saw her one day and let her know that I was moving away for work and thanked her for the fun times we had over the visits and occasionally just socially (beach, coffee type of things) but did not tell her until after one of our fun times.

She was good value and to be fair, she did sms me a couple of times when she was touring but never got close enough for us to catch up again before she retired

Banned
    A punter is one of hundreds they see a year.

One dropping off the radar is nothing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    A punter is one of hundreds they see a year.

One dropping off the radar is nothing.
    Every day on here, someone kids themselves they are a woman's only punter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast