Thread: Sex Marathon

Question Sex Marathon

I have admin man has no match to women in terms of how many times of sex per day.

I always wonder how some girls can work and sleep in the shop 24/7 - no day off. no period break?

One time, i f*ck a tiny girl so hard and blood all over the dom. Not sure if it was period or what.
    -----------------
    There is only one Dick神

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be careful of 24/7 shops. Almost all who work at them are “party girls” - who would smoke a certain substance that keeps them up days at a time.

Which would explain the energizer bunny fuck marathons

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Be careful of 24/7 shops. Almost all who work at them are “party girls” - who would smoke a certain substance that keeps them up days at a time.

Yeah so what. What’s your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    nah i get where he is coming from

it's not so much whatever substance or the robotic enthusiasm. it's more-so if they are in the right state of mind to make the decision to do what they are doing. i remember walking into a room at a FS place and the lady was literally rocking back and forth staring into the corner of the room. i walked right back out. shit looked like a scene from a horror movie
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Myself, I'm paranoid. I don't want to be in any room where drugs might be. In some countries, cops arrest everyone to sort them out later. While LE might be there for visa checks, methinks they wouldn't be turning a blind eye to suspected drug use. If nothing else, I like my partner to be present, not visiting some other planet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, that works the other way too. Girls get customers on it, so they stay longer. Mainly shop dependent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, children, listen to your mother and "don't do drugs"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by B0nkers View Post
    Yeah, that works the other way too. Girls get customers on it, so they stay longer. Mainly shop dependent.
    Yeah it’s offered in some 24/7 shops by some WLs. It’s easy to tell the ones that are off their face in the second you see them. They don’t even need to utter than line “do I party” lol.

But it’s not so bad. Few puffs never harmed a chipmunk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nothing like a glass bbq between friends.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sometimes these late late night sessione should be thought over before attempted.

Was in Darwin recently and met up with German mate and we decided to go whoreing. Joint was definately a party place with the line mostly asleep (we walked thru the girls out the back to choose). I decided not for me but my mate picked a girl. She last 5 minutes before falling asleep. So he thought this was his opportunity to try anything he wanted. so he ripped off the condom and proceeded to use all her holes wit a CIA then followed by a CIP all BB. the only issue was the next day he complained she infected him but it turned out to be just due to an unclean shithole he used and simple clearup a after a few days. So I wonder about the party girl waking up afterwards and not realising he had been arse to pussy and cum in both bb.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Sometimes these late late night sessione should be thought over before attempted.

Was in Darwin recently and met up with German mate and we decided to go whoreing. Joint was definately a party place with the line mostly asleep (we walked thru the girls out the back to choose). I decided not for me but my mate picked a girl. She last 5 minutes before falling asleep. So he thought this was his opportunity to try anything he wanted. so he ripped off the condom and proceeded to use all her holes wit a CIA then followed by a CIP all BB. the only issue was the next day he complained she infected him but it turned out to be just due to an unclean shithole he used and simple clearup a after a few days. So I wonder about the party girl waking up afterwards and not realising he had been arse to pussy and cum in both bb.
    If that is not s fantasy of your fucked up head, it is rape. There was no consent and if she gets pregnant your dickhead friend won’t own up for his actions.

Stupid punters like yourself either shouldn’t post these things if they are true or should stop inventing these screwed up stories.

It’s not fun to read and it you should just fuck off this forum
    Leave you dickhead

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post

I have to agree with ditchtheboss. It might be P4P, but that's consenting P4P. I just DON'T see the attraction of sex with someone comatose.

Sadly, I believe the story. A long time ago, talking with another member on another forum, I mentioned that I couldn't believe how nice any number of WG's were, given it's probably not the career path they thought their life would take. His reply was, it DOES make you think how many assholes there are out there when just being decent is so appreciated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I have to agree with ditchtheboss. It might be P4P, but that's consenting P4P. I just DON'T see the attraction of sex with someone comatose.

Sadly, I believe the story. A long time ago, talking with another member on another forum, I mentioned that I couldn't believe how nice any number of WG's were, given it's probably not the career path they thought their life would take. His reply was, it DOES make you think how many assholes there are out there when just being decent is so appreciated.
    Mate, I have been saying for a whole that being decent should be a basic expectation without the need to be appreciated. It is said that these girls appreciate you that much more if we are just nice to them.

Unbelievable really

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Drugs are just a disaster. If you want to fuck up your life try the hard drugs out there like cocaine and ice. Seen some people totally become unhinged with full psychosis losing their job because of ice, and a mate had a heart attack on cocaine. Google the drugs if you don't believe the risks

Don't take your health and sanity for granted. You've been warned

Many years ago in another state I drove my hire car 50 minutes to a suburb I hardly knew to a brothel I'd heard about
    The WL in the room offered me drugs. I realised there was no way I would drive home safely if I tried the drug, and I could have been pulled over by police in a drugged state. Glad I declined

The sex was ok and I had a clear mind to enjoy it fully

Remember the poor lady is using drugs to blot out an uncomfortable life and job. Don't indulge unless you too want to descend into chaos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Drugs are just a disaster. If you want to fuck up your life try the hard drugs out there like cocaine and ice. Seen some people totally become unhinged with ice and a mate had a heart attack on cocaine. Google the drugs if you don't believe the risks

Don't take your health and sanity for granted. You've been warned

Many years ago in another state I drove my hire car 50 minutes to a suburb I hardly knew to a brothel I'd heard about
    The WL in the room offered me drugs. I realised there was no way I would drive home safely if I tried the drug, and I could have been pulled over by police in a drugged state. Glad I declined

The sex was ok and I had a clear mind to enjoy it fully

Remember the poor lady is using drugs to blot out an uncomfortable life and job. Don't indulge unless you too want to descend into chaos
    Exactly. Two things i would never touch in this life: drugs and gambling - very quick way to fuck up your life and lose control. Save the money for punting.

Sadly a lot of working girls, especially in 24/7 shops are on this shit. And ive had girls try to blow smoke into my mouth, trying to get me to try it etc

Up to the individual - im happy to punt in 24/7 shops, just not get high

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Exactly. Two things i would never touch in this life: drugs and gambling - very quick way to fuck up your life and lose control. Save the money for punting.

Sadly a lot of working girls, especially in 24/7 shops are on this shit. And ive had girls try to blow smoke into my mouth, trying to get me to try it etc

Up to the individual - im happy to punt in 24/7 shops, just not get high
    From memory the WL was smoking and asking me to smoke, had no idea what it was. I just remember worrying how I would not be able to drive home afterwards, and getting arrested in a different state would cause some serious problems. I don't want to damage my brain with a psychosis
    I just made love, which is better than any silly drug
    A natural high always beats a synthetic high

I still puzzle how these hot babes manage their periods while still able to work.

I sure all the ML/WL i have seen are 100% women and they taste good too...
    -----------------
    There is only one Dick神