Thread: V Mia and Nana double wowser

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

V Mia and Nana double wowser

So was feeling horny and decided to pop in with a booking. Simon suggested doing a Mia and Nana double as they're best friends and I decided damn let's do it! I've seen Mia before and she's fucking hot and Nana looks amazing in the photos. So I locked it in and awaited in anticipation for the double.

Rocked up, paid the damage and out came Mia and Nana both leading me to the room. Fuck me Mia is fucking slim and sexy while Nana is curvy and sexy. Those two would fucking drain any man.

Into the room and I got a hug from both. We stripped and went in for a shower. Mia gave my nips a quick lick in the shower to get me hard as she washed me up while Nana came in and washed my front. To have two beautiful ladies washing my body and having me wedged between them was already heaven enough.

Nana then helped me dry up and then we were onto the bed. They came on both sides with both my arms around each of them as they started giving me a cat bath on my nipples. Nana slowly moved her way down to my cock while Mia worked my front. Mia continued to lick my nips and then comes up to lick my neck and comes in for some DFK while I could feel Nana slowly working her way down and started to give me an amazing BBBJ. My body was feeling so many sensations I didn't know where to put my focus. I copped a feel of Mia's pussy which is shaved. She did seem to pre-lube her pussy already but whatever I loved feeling it. They both smelled really nice.

Nana was first with the condom. As she's putting it on, Mia was keeping me busy, licking my body up top. Nana then lubed up and hopped on CG while Mia kept working up top. Eventually they swapped. There is condom swapping between them but one of them would keep me busy and hard whilst the other one changed the dom so I didn't get the floppy dick syndrome between condom swaps. Mia then hopped on reverse CG while Nana came up to lick my nips. I gotta say Mia's ass is ridiculously perky. I was squeezing it hard as she bopped up and down. I then eventually switched to doggy with Mia while Nana lied besides her ass up. I was pumping away into Mia and copping huge fistfuls of Nana's ass in my hands as I cummed into the dom.

Fucking tired. They cleaned me up and we cuddled. I had one beautiful girl on each arm. Fucking felt like a king. Chatted a bit and then showered in prep for round 2. Again both catbathed me and then Mia moved down while Nana worked my nips. Eventually I got hard and dommed up and doggied Nana. Nana's ass is much bigger than Mia's and was a bubble butt. Pumped hard but wasn't going anywhere so I got them to cat bath me while I wanked. Mia positioned her tits around my cock as I was about to cum and blew a huge load on her tits.

At that point I was drained and hungry. We showered and I gave both girls a hug and out the door a poorer but happier man.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are the pics of them on the website accurate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Are the pics of them on the website accurate?

Curious also, sounds like a good time!!

Thanks for the after report Meng !

Sounds like a raunchy session =)
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Alright ditch come down, don’t get over excited. Mate thank you for the AR. As I said in the other post I am a frequent in this shop and have had my eyes on Mia for a while but reluctant to book. I might see her next week if I can.

This double might be my birthday double next month. It would be awesome!