Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ML that allows daty

Senior Member(無間使者)

ML that allows daty

I want to eat out a massage lady for 30min to an hr.

Preferably young and good looking. Anyone have any recommendations (i hear good things about 227 and chilli on this forum)?

Also what price tag am i looking at just for DATY? Not really interested in a handy or CBJ.

Banned
    Many Milfs in Artarmon and Burwood offer such menu. It's called:

"Eat All You Can."

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, careful what you ask for. Some bros here might play a trick on you and recommend girls they can CIP to you, then you'll be getting much more than you've bargained for, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WOOO eat her out for an hour oh man that's a bit to long even 30 mins, I think eat a lady out should be 10 to 15 mins average. You should just go to a brothel and pay the rate for an hour I don't know that a massage lady would allow your request she would get bored after 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    WOOO eat her out for an hour oh man that's a bit to long even 30 mins, I think eat a lady out should be 10 to 15 mins average. You should just go to a brothel and pay the rate for an hour I don't know that a massage lady would allow your request she would get bored after 20 mins.
    Spot on. Even 30 mins is too long. If you haven't got her off in the first 20 mins, that means you've probably missed the bus, at least with DATY. Should switch to something else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Even 10 mins might be slightly long. They get numb there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Even 10 mins might be slightly long. They get numb there too.
    Well I've been down there with some girls for what I think was more than 10 mins. I usually don't stay that long, but some girls seem to be able to build up steam very soon after looking like they'd cum.

If they're still enjoying it, I try to get them aroused again, enough to move on to sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1hr of DATY? Fuck that's insane you gotta have strong neck and jaw muscles to pull that off, if you're built like Brock Lesnar then yeah, you got a chance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Spot on. Even 30 mins is too long. If you haven't got her off in the first 20 mins, that means you've probably missed the bus, at least with DATY. Should switch to something else.
    Exactly, 30 mins is over the top let alone an hour and I doubt a girls going to sit that long she won't be comfortable and she may fart in the ops face lol but no ML is going to do it.

You can't do it for that long without switching to sex or something else. Their clits get too sensitive to the point of discomfort.

Like when the girl keeps on sucking hard after CIM. It's called post cum torture for a reason.

One girl couldn't stop laughing when I touched her clit after DATY for ages with a leaking pulsating pussy.

Switch to sex or 69, then get back to it.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    You can't do it for that long without switching to sex or something else. Their clits get too sensitive to the point of discomfort.

Like when the girl keeps on sucking hard after CIM. It's called post cum torture for a reason.

One girl couldn't stop laughing when I touched her clit after DATY for ages with a leaking pulsating pussy.

Switch to sex or 69, then get back to it.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Op does not even want handy or BJ so I think his wish would be to hard for any girl. After 40 mins daty she may need the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    1hr of DATY? Fuck that's insane you gotta have strong neck and jaw muscles to pull that off, if you're built like Brock Lesnar then yeah, you got a chance.
    guys on here say they fuck for that amount of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't most MLs allow this? just ask them to lie down and go for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive never been to massage parlor before (at least not the young ones) so im asking if its possible to daty most of them and if i need to fork out extra and if so how much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1hr?

Does OP think pussies are everlasting gobstoppers from the Wonka factory 😂🤣😂

Now can't get that song out of my head....

Oompa Loompa dubadee day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited 24 liverpool and saw julie for the first time. Couldnt get it up for some reason but booked her for one hr - so opted to lick her out.

When i was pounding her she wasnt enjoying it as much but after i daty she really liked it. This went on for 45min. Had a sore jaw and numb lips afterwards and she wanted me to extend another hr hahaha.

there is a few places dotted around that do this ... you could almost bet that any of the shops that have a WeChat ID would allow it. just ask up front

also, DATY for an hour is a bit OTT. surely she would get bored after 20 minutes - generally aim for the 10/15 minute mark. if your face hasn't been ridden like a horse at that time then accept defeat. and don't be shy! ask how, what and where is better. take queues from her movements as well to gauge on what is working
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Ive never been to massage parlor before (at least not the young ones) so im asking if its possible to daty most of them and if i need to fork out extra and if so how much.
    Sometimes the ML would pay you to Daty her as you're doing the donkey work to make her enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    The majority of ML's will let you DATY, although there are some that won't.
    Some will be happy to let you do it as part of standard NHJ service while others will ask for an additional tip.
    I'd be prepared to pay the extra $50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    The majority of ML's will let you DATY, although there are some that won't.
    Some will be happy to let you do it as part of standard NHJ service while others will ask for an additional tip.
    I'd be prepared to pay the extra $50.
    Finally a solid answer. Thanks for this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast