Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I CAN'T DECIDE

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Have you smashed all the girls at Sakura Smithfield yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I use too waste a lot of time going place to place just to try different girls, than I found a regular shop with a variety of girls with a rotational roster, that updates their website daily
    So if I want something different I just go on a different day of the week, but to the same shop

Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Have you smashed all the girls at Sakura Smithfield yet?
    Good suggestion actually

End goal is to conquer Sakura Smithfield. Once finished, bonus mission will be to do the girl that's trained all of them... Mia.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    End goal is to conquer Sakura Smithfield. Once finished, bonus mission will be to do the girl that's trained all of them... Mia.
    Is that the final boss fight? Lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    On the other hand, you get a good one for old school long time, it's bbbj/cim to take the edge off, then a massage, then some foreplay for her, then FS. Both sleep. In the morning, some prefer to wake up with a cup of coffee. Myself, I like a different type of morning wakeup. Money well spent.
    I mostly went for long time in Thailand. Fuck when you get back to the room, sleep cuddled up to a hot naked girl then fuck again in the morning.

Although a couple of them made up excuses about why they had to take off early in the morning. One hilariously claimed she had to go start her training at the police academy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Is that the final boss fight? Lol...
    Final boss is Amy, the other mamasan who is not so young anymore but young at heart. God bless her great customer service skills, but anyone who dares tries her is a true hero and will 100% complete this shop

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I struggle to decide at times, then end up running out of time and having to either just compromise or save it for another day.

Then there's the days you set out your plan, with a range of girls in order ryou want to book them, and one by one each is unavailable, man that one sucks..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea that happens all the time bro, none of the girls you wanna see are available, or their roster doesn't line up with your schedule etc, or you couldn't decide in time, blah blah...such's the life story of a punter lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    There are so many shops now, with so many ML to choose from, I just can't decide where to go and who to choose from. I'm spending way too much time looking at rosters nowadays. Anybody else having the same issue?
    Seems your problem may be that you have no punting rules? How the fuck do you expect to score in this game if you’re like a shop without a rudder? You’re just going to be suckered out of your money by circumstances.

Here’s my tips. And they cost me thousands of dollars over the years:

1. Set yourself a max $ amount you’re prepared to pay. Per time interval. Like $170/hr.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a millionaire and can afford Paris Hilton. (I did proposition her in Kings Cross in 2008 in front of that leather clad faggot John Ibrahim. And neither of us got laid). The point is you need rules to keep things in check so they don’t get out of hand (I’ve known blokes here and in Asia who’ve spent fortunes on drug fueled orgies only to end up broke or worse. Few tied their own ropes cos there was nothing else to do. Think about it).

2 have a target market. This will be determined by the women you prefer, money or both. For example, my mate won’t fuck anyone over 23 yo. That’s his rule, and he doesn’t give a fuck. If there’s no pussy here, he flies to SE Asia.

And I only fuck Asian women over 30, preferably Chinese MILFs, the cheaper and filthier, the better. I have spending mi way in women hehehe!

3. Stay local. Most of my best punts have been in my local area plus 15km radius.

4. Find and treasure your regulars. Nobody has satisfied me more that my top regulars, whenever I have them. They come and go so if you find one, treat her well and enjoy her while it lasts.

5. Always have fun. During a string of bad punts slow down and become the more selective. It’s a tricky market out there now in this economy, so take your time in your selection.

6. Don’t put up with any shit. Always remember you’re the King, with the cash. So fucken start acting like one! And dress the part. Get nice clothes and perfume and you’ll see the difference it can make when you enter a whorehouse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw this article just today. If nothing else, flip a coin for the final go/no go decision.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...tter-decisions

And I agree with Ghost2hauntU, have YOUR OWN rules that guide you. Ghost gives excellent ones, especially #4. When you find someone YOU enjoy, get her WeChat/Line/WhatsApp contact info. Visit her regularly; the smart ones understand that a regular customer is literally money in the bank. I'll send a regular a message that I want to book her, some will handle the booking themselves, others I still have to contact the shop. Regardless, she knows my plans. Very handy to keep in contact; how many plaintive posts do you see of anyone know where so-and-so is?

Myself, I have a ceiling of what I'm willing to pay. My first price (for any set of services) is what I pay on subsequent visits (for the same services); no need for any discussions. What I pay is for services, so I don't consider them tips; I don't tip. My tip is repeat business.

Like Ghost, I prefer (I say experienced, you say mature) Asians, thirtyish looking (some of my favs are in their fortys). Attitude, service, looks in that order, with a bit of sliding on the last two (e.g. a cbj from a large rack might be acceptable vs bbbj from B cups expected). But I MUST find something attractive about her, physically. If offered, I might DATY, but I'd never pay extra for it.

Find a shop you're comfortable with (I like Summerville - nice facilities, good selection). If you're a repeat customer, the manager should be looking out for you. Photos might provide an idea, but even if actual, understand they are taken at the best angle to highlight the best attributes. Read AR's, good and bad, but understand that is ONE individual's opinion/experience (my longest regular was found in an area where another had said there was nothing of interest in that suburb. I had seen the shop's photos and decided to take a look).

Finally, like Ghost said, have FUN. Consider it exploring the unknown. Around any bend, there might be a beautiful experience. Even a bad punt makes a good story, so don't take things so seriously. Your attitude has a lot to do with it. At every at-bat, while you might strike out, often you'll get a single, and sometimes a home run.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great you find many choices these days. I don't find much around, walked out from 5 shops and I did see 4-8 girls in each shop, none were even close to what I would consider a good root. Unfortunately, I have become way too picky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some solid tips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mia and amy... which one was known as Ally from sevenhills - that's the one I smeshed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very normal, be blessed by the choices rather than walking through barren pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Mia and amy... which one was known as Ally from sevenhills - that's the one I smeshed
    You're probs referring to the younger, more fuckable one - Mia. Unless you're reminiscing about smashing the borderline gilf, Amy from the good ol' days lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Great you find many choices these days. I don't find much around, walked out from 5 shops and I did see 4-8 girls in each shop, none were even close to what I would consider a good root. Unfortunately, I have become way too picky.
    I’ve been also walking out most of the time this year whenever I venture outside my local turf. And even in my local area it’s been hard to score. The quality of just not there.

Similar women that went for a flat rate of $160/hr just 2-3 years ago now demand over $200/hr and wont do standard service, even when the shop advertises it.

Young inexperienced women most whom don’t even fall into the PYT category are advertised as Diamond only @$230/hr or more.

I’m tempted to try MLs in places that open midnight and after. But again, I won’t be paying more than $170/hr including FS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't Mind paying their new rates but these girls simply don't belong to that range in terms of looks and style, most of them belong to mid range shops ( shops like Roseville Rose or Hunter lane or Club350 or 533 Willoughby) but this drought lifted them up into higher range shops. I ventured into the West 2 weeks ago and you won't believe this, but now 45George at Clyde is charging same rates like no5 and 42G! Haha. I tried MLs a couple of times, and it made me feel kinda weird to get someone to jerk me off while I look at their body or play with their boobs. I guess massage shops are not for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smorgasbord out there

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    There are so many shops now, with so many ML to choose from, I just can't decide where to go and who to choose from. I'm spending way too much time looking at rosters nowadays. Anybody else having the same issue?
    I have a regular- and it works. Recently her tenure lapsed at a shop but we eventually regained contact. Phew. But in that period I surveyed the options - it is absolutely mind boggling at what is available. Truly daunting - overwhelming - despairing - not enough spare cash - and/or time. I guess if your current ride is good enough and has a great attraction to it - just enjoy that ride until breaks down or simply drifts away. So challenging to keep the emotions in perspective.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I have a regular- and it works. Recently her tenure lapsed at a shop but we eventually regained contact. Phew.
    Why I always ask for her WeChat/Line contact, sooner rather than later. Easy to maintain contact regardless of disruption.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast