Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I CAN'T DECIDE

I CAN'T DECIDE

There are so many shops now, with so many ML to choose from, I just can't decide where to go and who to choose from. I'm spending way too much time looking at rosters nowadays. Anybody else having the same issue?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh yea, all the time...
    Too many choices, too little time or money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's called the paradox of choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too many choices means that there is the risk of feeling less satisfied with the choice you made. Therefore it is hard to make a choice at all. Back in the day most of us did walk ins, now there is so much information.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was having the same problem in BKK decades ago. A friend gave me some great advice: don't be the kid in the candy store who can't make a choice because he wants the most tasty one. Pick one, go for the experience. If you enjoy, great. If not, well, at least NOW you KNOW HER experience with YOU. Then go back and try another. Don't deny yourself the experience. If nothing else, it'll make a good war story.

A fairy tale starts "Once upon a time...". A war story starts "Sh*t, I was there..."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    There are so many shops now, with so many ML to choose from, I just can't decide where to go and who to choose from. I'm spending way too much time looking at rosters nowadays. Anybody else having the same issue?
    There is definitely a lot of pussy out there to be had but just looking at at shop rosters with images online won't do. And you can't just go on how the girl looks either. Now you need to look at AR reports and check what other have said about certain shops and girls. I think if you see a good review on a particular WL then that is worth a punt. Also start with the shops in your area stay local so its less travel. Recommend if you do try a local shop and find a girl you like go as a regular to her so you know what you get. I'll often see the same Asian girl if shes good 10 times as I find it better when you have a regular thing going. The main thing is the service the girl should make you feel like a king. She should be good at giving a BJ to some are not. So pick two shops closest to you look for a review then go in and try. Don't look at shop rosters all over town you'll go stir crazy ha ha ha.

I’d rather not punt too close to home… I keep it to the west but it’s got to be at least 15 minutes away

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’d rather not punt too close to home… I keep it to the west but it’s got to be at least 15 minutes away
    Well I did suggest same area not necessarily in the same street but yeh 15 to 25 minutes away and forget about all the ones further away than that should save you some time.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Was having the same problem in BKK decades ago"
    My game plan in Thailand is just go with the one who likes you the most. Sometimes it doesn’t pan out. The best sex I had there was from a thiiiiiiiick GOGO girl who wanted three drinks to even come and sit with me. Paid her 5,000 baht just for two hours but it ended up being totally worth it. Dumped two huge loads inside her and after I fucked her into submission she became a house pet. Ended up having dinner together and her staying at the hotel to watch Netflix with me.

One of the worst I had was a girl who had her hand down my pants and was giving me hj right in the bar and sucking on my nipples. Bit me everywhere and I thought ok, this is the one for the night. In bed, complete Star fish and wanted to sleep immediately.

Punting is all a big gamble at the end of the day, never know what you’re going to get but as long as you have a shower, remain cool and respectful you’ll usually get good service.

Banned
    Stick to a few shops convenient for you to travel to and see different girls in different days until you hit Gold.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    maybe pick 10 names and assign them each a number and use a random generator to see which number pops out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Stick to a few shops convenient for you to travel to and see different girls in different days until you hit Gold.
    The best MLs seem to only work inconveniently far away lol I had to drive 40 minutes to try Soda

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, had that problem, too many choices, too much time needed to make the right choice. Sometimes I even "give up" and make a stupid choice because I got lazy to spend more time researching. Usually happens when I get an unplanned chance to punt. I go all scatterbrained all of a sudden, lol!

Nowadays I regularly read the ARs and feedback given on girls even though I'm not really prepared to punt soon. I just make a note of a girl that I might fancy, add it to a list in my head. Then when I'm ready to punt, I go for those targets, whichever ones are free.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best MLs seem to only work inconveniently far away lol I had to drive 40 minutes to try Soda
    dam I hope she was worth the drive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE One of the worst I had was a girl who had her hand down my pants and was giving me hj right in the bar and sucking on my nipples. Bit me everywhere and I thought ok, this is the one for the night. In bed, complete Star fish and wanted to sleep immediately.
    [/QUOTE]

So you basically paid the girl for a night just to sleep man that'a a rip off and one reason I would never book a gal for the whole night just to pay her to sleep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can’t decide just pick a shop and do an old fashioned walk-in and line up. If you don’t feel it then leave and hit up the next shop.

And don’t put too much on the AR’s you see here or anywhere else as YMMV. Just because I had a great session with a WL doesn’t mean you’re going to hit it off with her. Or maybe you have a very specific type you like (I used to have a massive Snow White complex) or you’re looking for a girl that gives a great BBBJ or maybe you want to be teased (that’s why I’ve got the handcuffs).

But you never know if you never go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    So you basically paid the girl for a night just to sleep man that'a a rip off and one reason I would never book a gal for the whole night just to pay her to sleep.
    On the other hand, you get a good one for old school long time, it's bbbj/cim to take the edge off, then a massage, then some foreplay for her, then FS. Both sleep. In the morning, some prefer to wake up with a cup of coffee. Myself, I like a different type of morning wakeup. Money well spent.

Banned
    40 minutes I could have my punt and get back my desk working without my boss noticing that I've been out.

Remember that you still need another 40 minutes to ride home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    If you can’t decide just pick a shop and do an old fashioned walk-in and line up. If you don’t feel it then leave and hit up the next shop.

And don’t put too much on the AR’s you see here or anywhere else as YMMV. Just because I had a great session with a WL doesn’t mean you’re going to hit it off with her. Or maybe you have a very specific type you like (I used to have a massive Snow White complex) or you’re looking for a girl that gives a great BBBJ or maybe you want to be teased (that’s why I’ve got the handcuffs).

But you never know if you never go
    Well said. All comes down to individuals. I'll take note of the AR's, check out the photos, all go into my decision to visit. I never assume that she'll provide the same services to me, just a higher probability. I do note how close MY experience comes to the AR and subsequently weigh that member's AR's a bit more. But as said, only YOU can decide if it was a good time and you won't know that unless you go.

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    [QUOTE One of the worst I had was a girl who had her hand down my pants and was giving me hj right in the bar and sucking on my nipples. Bit me everywhere and I thought ok, this is the one for the night. In bed, complete Star fish and wanted to sleep immediately.
    So you basically paid the girl for a night just to sleep man that'a a rip off and one reason I would never book a gal for the whole night just to pay her to sleep.[/QUOTE]

In Thailand lol basically equates to $150 AUD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast