Thread: Bad experience with Cally-Nepalese girl at channel at home

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad experience with Cally-Nepalese girl at channel at home

Couple of days ago I visited Chanel at home, Ashfield and met Carly- Nepalese. The very first thing she asked is if I want extra service and I said probably no, then I asked what extra she provide but she was like I don’t want to tell you as you don’t any . She was angry and arrogant throughout my stay. Just scratched my back with her nails for 10 min. On HJ complaint about her hand hurts. Asked me to tell in advanced when I am about to come as she wants to cover it with paper so she doesn’t have to clean. Finally she asked me to clean the mess myself and left the room. It was a waste of time and money. I booked for 30 min, but she finished in 15 min. Avoid Cally guys. Their website says she is 22 but in person she is in late thirties or pearly forties.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks man, a bit surprised that you had such a shitty experience lmao.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyrey View Post
    Couple of days ago I visited Chanel at home, Ashfield and met Carly- Nepalese. The very first thing she asked is if I want extra service and I said probably no, then I asked what extra she provide but she was like I don’t want to tell you as you don’t any . She was angry and arrogant throughout my stay. Just scratched my back with her nails for 10 min. On HJ complaint about her hand hurts. Asked me to tell in advanced when I am about to come as she wants to cover it with paper so she doesn’t have to clean. Finally she asked me to clean the mess myself and left the room. It was a waste of time and money. I booked for 30 min, but she finished in 15 min. Avoid Cally guys. Their website says she is 22 but in person she is in late thirties or pearly forties.
    That sounds horrible. Go back and see Queena instead!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Given a ML makes most of her money via extras, I'd not say "probably not" but rather answer a question with a question: "what can you do?" Myself, I'm at a massage shop for a minimum of NHJ, so I lay a pineapple on the table to indicate my interest. If she's not making any money, methinks the room WILL turn cold.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Given a ML makes most of her money via extras, I'd not say "probably not" but rather answer a question with a question: "what can you do?" Myself, I'm at a massage shop for a minimum of NHJ, so I lay a pineapple on the table to indicate my interest. If she's not making any money, methinks the room WILL turn cold.
    I can see why chosing to decline a NJH somehwere that only charge for the massage up front might leave a girl feeling shortchanged, but CHanel include that first pineapple in their upfront cost - 'extras' I believe would start at CBJ in this case.