Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you prefer the ML you try for the first time hairy or shaven down there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about when they do shave but miss like 9 pubes so you count them before you munch lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    What about when they do shave but miss like 9 pubes so you count them before you munch lol.
    Bite the pube hairs out with your teeth for a treat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shaved/trimmed for me. Bush is a turn off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Until they get crabs. Now that most working girls in the millennium are shaven, the instances of crabs thankfully have significantly reduced!
    Shaving is not an effective remedy for getting rid of pubic lice; they can survive on the tiniest piece of stubble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    title should be WL not ML woops and when you find out the WL is the opposite of your preference what do you do? Say you go in wanting Daty with the girl you have just picked and you hoped she was shaven but find her super hairy will this put you off?
    Funny, I just saw this... today I met up with the mother of one of my son's friends for a coffee. She was showing me her new daughter (1 yr old).
    One of the other ladies present in conversation was saying that after her last child she just didn't shave again and says she just feels more comfortable.
    I was asked my opinion about screwing ladies with and without. My preference is no shave prefered. Its seems extra pheromones are produced with no shaving and thats what keeps me harder for longer if I find compatibility.
    Yeah, so I was asked (as the only male preseny) to have a smaell of each of them and say who I thought wasn't shaving. Yes I did pick the two present who shaved...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I actually find one type of pussy hair to be quite arousing. The thin wispy type that forms a tuft just above her pussy, and completely hairless around the labia. They seem to occur more often on fairer skinned girls, and more on the Chinese girls. They are delicious!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I actually find one type of pussy hair to be quite arousing. The thin wispy type that forms a tuft just above her pussy, and completely hairless around the labia. They seem to occur more often on fairer skinned girls, and more on the Chinese girls. They are delicious!
    Please don't mention Chinese girls I have an addiction to them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Shaving is not an effective remedy for getting rid of pubic lice; they can survive on the tiniest piece of stubble.
    That may be true, however, the likelihood of them having crabs is significantly reduced and hence your likelihood of catching is similarly much much lower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to prefer shaved or nicely trimmed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't mind either way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I think back to the 70s it was rare for a woman to shave, now it's the other way around. There a certain nostalgia, memories of my youth that tick my libido when I get a hairy pussy. The 3 Chinese wls I see all have bush, light but nice and dark. Can't stand stubble.. too scratchy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unkempt muff ain't nice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shaved/waxed for me all the way, the smoother the better.... We should return the favour and keep the hedge trimmed too - I'm sure these girls don't want a noseful of short and curlies when they go down....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12