Thread: Lily - fuck yes! Finally a good punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Lily - fuck yes! Finally a good punt.

Fuck yes!!

Saturday midnight, balls heavy with a 1 week load. Booked Lily for 1 hour.

Into Lily’s room, the small room with bathroom outside. Lily is on the bed already nude wearing just a pair of slippers. Her room had the light on full so I can see she has a nice skin and body. Her toenails were pained red and nicely manicured. She has a fruit tattoo just above the left breast and an awesome tramp stamp on her lower back.

She’s well kept for her age which I estimated about 50. Has quite a decent fit body and when she smiled at me, she had one of the nicest radiant smiles I’ve seen in a while from any WL.

She’s friendly and we share a joke. I hand over money and she hands me towel. Quick shower. Awesome hot water, men’s shower gel and fresh towel.

Back to her room. She motions me to lie on the far side of the bed. Proceeds with service.

Lily is super gentle and her caresses are slow and sensuous. She gently licks my nipples before moving down to my cock and working the rubber over it… I pull her back as I want to hug her and breathe in her perfume and pheromones, so I bring her up towards me and we lie in embrace as I sniff her hair and kiss her neck before letting her loose to continue her work.

She goes back down and begins licking my cock which is throbbing hard for her, just gently teases the tip with her tongue and surroundings before proceeding to inhale me inch by inch.
    She goes deep gentle and slow. There’s little if any suction, she just bobs her head up and down with her mouth open. It’s different, and it makes me crave for more but this teasing feels fantastic and after some minutes of this action she mounts me in cowgirl and begins to ride me slowly up and down. She’s on her knees all the time so it’s not the squatting version of the Asian cowgirl that I’m used to But again, it feels good and I just let her work as I can feel my cum churn and being pushed into the shaft of my cock as she pumps me away.

There’s no eye contact in this position as she holds her head to the side. I let her fuck me like that for a while and then lift her into mish. She’s quite fit and light and maneuverable.
    In mish there’s again little if any eye contact as she keeps her eyes closed lot of the time, except when I talk to her or make a joke. But it’s all good and we’re connecting nicely. It’s my first time with her so I’m just testing the water. And the water is warm!

Great attitude throughout the whole session. There was no rush or any time watching or attempts to make me cum early.

She’s also quite flexible so fucking her in mish with her leg over my shoulder she felt at ease.

She posed for me in her black high heeled pumps which was a delight for any leg man. She has nice long legs.

She is very accomodating and it felt like she’d be pretty much up to anything.

Fucked till the 55 minute mark before I blew my load deep inside her into the fuck rubber.

The session left me energised and uplifted as well as more confident and feeling like a man again.

I will see Lily again and certainly would recommend her to any punter who likes a mature sexy MILF Chinese lady who is gentle and accomodating. Just treat her well too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice AR. Sorry, the AR must have got lost. She sounds like a wonderful lady