Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 109 Gladstone RD high gate Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

109 Gladstone RD high gate Hill

Recently I have read some positive reviews on this shop and so decided to pay for a visit.

Booked the Taiwanese x Thai girl Yolanda for a 60 min session, she has reasonable sized natural boobs and was talkative, friendly and accommodating. There were plenty of TT throughout the massage and the extra was fairily priced and not rushed at all. I was even hinting if next time I could just get an edging session just on my little bro and the answer was positive so that was good. As someone who don't really go to the parlous just for an ordinary massage, some degree of customisation is definitely welcomed.

When asking about other girls at the shop, she even asked another ML to come into the room who fleshed her voluptuous figure and sexy lingerie in front of me, which was a pleasant surprise. It lead me to believe the talk on the forum about how the girls at the particular shop are friendly to each other is true, reminds me how them original group of k girls from Take 5 used to be before disbanding.

Overall, the shop is definitely worth a visit and I will definitely go back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Price

Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    Recently I have read some positive reviews on this shop and so decided to pay for a visit.

Booked the Taiwanese x Thai girl Yolanda for a 60 min session, she has reasonable sized natural boobs and was talkative, friendly and accommodating. There were plenty of TT throughout the massage and the extra was fairily priced and not rushed at all. I was even hinting if next time I could just get an edging session just on my little bro and the answer was positive so that was good. As someone who don't really go to the parlous just for an ordinary massage, some degree of customisation is definitely welcomed.

When asking about other girls at the shop, she even asked another ML to come into the room who fleshed her voluptuous figure and sexy lingerie in front of me, which was a pleasant surprise. It lead me to believe the talk on the forum about how the girls at the particular shop are friendly to each other is true, reminds me how them original group of k girls from Take 5 used to be before disbanding.

Overall, the shop is definitely worth a visit and I will definitely go back
    Looks great

Do you remember how much its extra job? Hj,Bj
    I would like to know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it was standard pricing.

50 HJ 80 topless 100 all off.

I think the majority of the girls at the shop don't do bj and FS. but they do have lovely personality to make up for it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gina and Yolanda do bj and fs. Just have to be regular to get the discounted rates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzing View Post
    Gina and Yolanda do bj and fs. Just have to be regular to get the discounted rates

shit... jokes on me..I think I could be a regular with Yolanda. She was way better than anticipated when I saw her for the first time. won't hurt to keep seeing her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    it was standard pricing.

50 HJ 80 topless 100 all off.

I think the majority of the girls at the shop don't do bj and FS. but they do have lovely personality to make up for it
    i'm not there for the personality but the action.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the name of this shop please? I have tried to find it but no luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rejuvenate Highgate Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers, thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Arrow 109 gladstone

Quote Originally Posted by Benzing View Post
    Damnn, im kinda new to massage parlours and this was the only place I ever used to go to, been a regular of gina for a while and sad to say I kinda fell for her lol.
    However she told me she doesn't do full service, heart break...
    Guess its time to quit massages in general

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went this morning to and had S***y. She only works 1 or 2 days a week. She's slim, petite and pretty face. I'm guessing in her early 30s, she's still hot imo.

I'm a regular at this shop because I find it easy to vibe with the girls, and they consistently provide a great service.

She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign). She dug in deep and walked on my back for massage. Great technique. Oil time, massage and TT was great.

Led into a body slide and she has great technique if you just relax and let her do her thing. No acting or anything like that, just some casual fun.

Was pretty quiet in the morning so I'm glad it didn't feel rushed.

Sometimes I just book a time at Rejuvenate without specifying who id like to be with. I'd be happy if I get S***y.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdude View Post
    Went this morning to and had S***y. She only works 1 or 2 days a week. She's slim, petite and pretty face. I'm guessing in her early 30s, she's still hot imo.

I'm a regular at this shop because I find it easy to vibe with the girls, and they consistently provide a great service.

She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign). She dug in deep and walked on my back for massage. Great technique. Oil time, massage and TT was great.

Led into a body slide and she has great technique if you just relax and let her do her thing. No acting or anything like that, just some casual fun.

Sometimes I just book a time at Rejuvenate without specifying who id like to be with. I'd be happy if I get S***y.
    Yes I agree with you on her massage skills. It was the best massage I’ve had ever. Good ending skills too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign).
    I think you have cracked the code and let the secret out of the bag. Did she say something like "How you want massage? Soft, Medium or Hard?"

All newbie punters should know where that leads.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Problem here is you have identified yourself to the shop. Not enough vagueries with time visited
    That is NEVER a good thing.
    Some mls HATE there named mentioned, even those with basic services
    Only psychotic shop managers/owners like their shop mentioned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes she did

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was here recently and saw a lovely with sandy/brown hair. Anyone able to help with a name?

I saw C***e, and she lives up to her name. I will return 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post
    Was here recently and saw a lovely with sandy/brown hair. Anyone able to help with a name?

I saw C***e, and she lives up to her name. I will return 😊
    Sounds like G**a
    Fun girl like all the girls at this shop 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboy View Post
    Sounds like G**a
    Cool, thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboy View Post
    Sounds like G**a
    I agree. Have you been with the newer girls K***y, K***y, and K***e? Keen for info if anyone has been with them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree. Have you been with the newer girls K***y, K***y, and K***e? Keen for info if anyone has been with them.
    I've seen both.
    K**sy I'd give a miss. Not as easy going as the others imo

K**ie is fun and easy going. Limited options when I last saw her. Who knows now. Might have to revisit..

Can't go wrong with the other girls though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast