Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 109 Gladstone RD high gate Hill

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Generally a fan of this shop, have dropped lots of $$$ here but found Kimmy somewhat mechanical. Wasn't feeling a connection so only went with option1 and got told no touching at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only option 1 or 2 for kimmy same for Yolanda
    Have tried the others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Only option 1 or 2 for kimmy same for Yolanda
    Have tried the others?
    I have tried cutie and it was alright.

so far I best I tried is Yolanda I think. Her titties are natural, ripe and they are just the right size.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboy View Post
    K**sy I'd give a miss. Not as easy going as the others imo
    My experience was different with K**sy. She is cute, encouraged me to touch and the massage was ok. Extras were better, which were one pine for HJ and 2 for nhj. Will definitely return, but I think she works only a day or two..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wont recommend Gina then as she’s got fake ones 😬 but nice lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzing View Post
    Wont recommend Gina then as she’s got fake ones 😬 but nice lol
    Very nice indeed

Great body all round. Always have fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LinenMammoth View Post
    My experience was different with K**sy. She is cute, encouraged me to touch and the massage was ok. Extras were better, which were one pine for HJ and 2 for nhj. Will definitely return, but I think she works only a day or two..
    I have seen her. She was friendly and easy to talk to. A bit chubby.

The massage was good, really worked deep into the back muscles. On the flip opted for nhj, she has massive boobs.

Not really my type but that's just me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if Kate is returning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdude View Post
    Went this morning to and had S***y. She only works 1 or 2 days a week. She's slim, petite and pretty face. I'm guessing in her early 30s, she's still hot imo.

I'm a regular at this shop because I find it easy to vibe with the girls, and they consistently provide a great service.

She asked me what pressure I like for massage (which is always a good sign). She dug in deep and walked on my back for massage. Great technique. Oil time, massage and TT was great.

Led into a body slide and she has great technique if you just relax and let her do her thing. No acting or anything like that, just some casual fun.

Was pretty quiet in the morning so I'm glad it didn't feel rushed.

Sometimes I just book a time at Rejuvenate without specifying who id like to be with. I'd be happy if I get S***y.

Recently saw same ML for my first time visit, won’t be my last. Great quality attention, relaxing ye left me breathless. Confirmed she’s only avail 1 day a week here, so bookings required. Facilities are fine enough, so I may try others if our calendars don’t align

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went for Yolanda instead of my usual here.. I gotta say Massage was ok. Not the best I have had but pretty good. Some TT. Was acting all sexy towards the end of the massage. Filp and chose NHJ two pines. Very restrictive touching she stands so far back only your fingertips touches her bits even then she push her body back. WIR for her- not really
    But plenty good options there. It's just none were available at that date and time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I must said Gladstone RD high gate Hill runs a good operation. Professionally run. Most girls are not what you call youngest but fair enough and know how to turn you on. Limited options but you get the attention. However is not what I after at a massage place, simply I want fun, young and happy. If you have suggestions I can try, please DM me thanks, I am after similar services and age as S***Y(Acqua), N**i(Vivi), A*A(5star), N**i(5star), A***a(Smile), H***a(5star) etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Limited options , simply want fun, hmmm your hitting all the heavy hitters on your list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to see F***y. She is a big girl and I don't fancy the braces.

Do they do a topless option here or is it 1p clothed 2p naked only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Robot View Post
    Very nice indeed

Great body all round. Always have fun.
    What size would she be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12