Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you date multiple WL at once?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Can you date multiple WL at once?

In stead of doing head miles over what the girl gets up to. I figure before I get into this I'll try and date atleast 3 at once. Seems harder for the conscience to prioritze 3 problems of same magnitude.

Would the girls get jealous of each other, or has to be different shop or what?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course they will be jealous, when a WL dates a guy they see him as their ATM to freedom, no woman want to be a whore
    The real question is do you have the time, money, patience and sex drive to satisfy 3 woman and how long can you maintain it, and once emotionally attached can you stand her going to work fucking other guys behind your back,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does the OP mean actually date or have 3 frequents? I know from my own experience to avoid to have frequents in the same shop, they do get jealous of the money going to the other girl. But that is not dating.

I once had a frequent who asked for my photo, I shared with her and I now know that she was showing it around to the other girls asking if I was seeing them. I wasn’t at that time and it worked out fine to me but it could have go e the other way.

Not sure exactly if he means frequents or actually date.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like a great big headache whichever way you cut it....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like a wet Dream. 🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Does the OP mean actually date or have 3 frequents? I know from my own experience to avoid to have frequents in the same shop, they do get jealous of the money going to the other girl. But that is not dating.

I once had a frequent who asked for my photo, I shared with her and I now know that she was showing it around to the other girls asking if I was seeing them. I wasn’t at that time and it worked out fine to me but it could have go e the other way.

Not sure exactly if he means frequents or actually date.

This post has aroused my suspicion.. I'll ride out one for now (WL name not to be exposed here)

Thanks for response ditchtheboss 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    In stead of doing head miles over what the girl gets up to. I figure before I get into this I'll try and date atleast 3 at once. Seems harder for the conscience to prioritze 3 problems of same magnitude.

I've done three girls from the same shop at the same time they did not get jealous of each other in fact one girl gave the other daty whilst the other was doing horsie with me. I think you find they are only happy to get your money. You don't have to be exclusive and see different ones in different shops all the same place is fine. I've also gone in one time and seen four different girls one after the other.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Date" ? Yeah let's not use that word when it comes to pleasure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    In some ways, even "dating" 3 girls who are not WLs could cause a lot of headache too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few of them actually told me in this line of work they can’t have bf like for real not the make believe bf that shower them with cash and gifts. One of them actually teared up a little which made me feel bad for punting, but that guilt went away and I’m off to the next punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The big question is...why the f would you want to date a WL? If you are a masochist and wants pain and misery in your life then by all means go for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Would the girls get jealous of each other, or has to be a different shop or what?
    I never understood why a punter would want to date a WL when you can pick a girl on an online site (either a SB or a woman on Tinder for example).
    My view is WL or ML are there to do a deed with for a fee, and pay them by the hour.

Anyway, it's horses for courses.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This post has aroused my suspicion.. I'll ride out one for now (WL name not to be exposed here)

Thanks for response ditchtheboss 👍
    Why suspicion mate? We all know that most of us fuck the same pussies. Whilst we generally don’t share who our frequents are we all know we fuck the same girls.

E.g K Jessie is not one of my frequents but I bet that most of us have had sex with her. No suspicion there, it’s a certainty.

No need for suspicion, I will probably fuck your girl and cum in her mouth tomorrow. Don’t take it as an offence or aggressive comment. It is what it is in this environment and the sooner one accepts it the easier it is.

We are paying for their time and their pussy, nothing to be suspicious about.

P.s this post is not like me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I've done three girls from the same shop at the same time they did not get jealous of each other in fact one girl gave the other daty whilst the other was doing horsie with me. I think you find they are only happy to get your money. You don't have to be exclusive and see different ones in different shops all the same place is fine. I've also gone in one time and seen four different girls one after the other.
    Sounds to me that’s a bit different. A year ago or so I was seeing a couple of girls in the same shop and did threesomes with them. One of them was my favourite, hot Chinese milf with double stacked tits. Sometimes I saw only her and when I did she used to ask, no doubles today?

I think it depends what kind of punt you are having. That shop for me was my middle range shop where I got my pse and threesomes. Shame it’s gone downhill. When approaching like that the girls don’t have a problem I don’t think

Sounds to me that’s a bit different. A year ago or so I was seeing a couple of girls in the same shop and did threesomes with them. One of them was my favourite, hot Chinese milf with double stacked tits. Sometimes I saw only her and when I did she used to ask, no doubles today?

I think it depends what kind of punt you are having. That shop for me was my middle range shop where I got my pse and threesomes. Shame it’s gone downhill. When approaching like that the girls don’t have a problem I don’t think
    So no more double adventures? Hahah
    Paula and Cindy are good candidates lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Holy smokes nothing better than a hot Chinese MILF with big hooters sounds like my SB she is one and sometimes she brings one of her hot Asian girlfriends to join in

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    So no more double adventures? Hahah
    Paula and Cindy are good candidates lol
    Mate that sounds like such a great idea

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Holy smokes nothing better than a hot Chinese MILF with big hooters sounds like my SB she is one and sometimes she brings one of her hot Asian girlfriends to join in
    Man you are living the life. Enjoy while it lasts

Banned

Yes you may date as many WLs as your heart desire.

But many of them work 7 days a week earning a good income to send money back to their parents and their kids in China.

I can't see how they could squeeze you in for a date.

One WL pointedly told me if I wanted her to accompany me going to the restaurant, shopping etc. etc. I need to pay $XXX per hour. She is not going out with you because you're cute. She is going out with you because she could squeeze you dry of your money like a lemon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes you may date as many WLs as your heart desire.

But many of them work 7 days a week earning a good income to send money back to their parents and their kids in China.

I can't see how they could squeeze you in for a date.

One WL pointedly told me if I wanted her to accompany me going to the restaurant, shopping etc. etc. I need to pay $XXX per hour. She is not going out with you because you're cute. She is going out with you because she could squeeze you dry of your money like a lemon.
    And the ones who do go out with you for nothing are simply doing what I call a marketing engagement activity. They go out with you from time to time to keep a good and safe frequent. Have had that many times and I know I ain’t no cutie pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast