Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ladies

What happened to the ladies these days ! You really have to look hard to find a decent girl who will give a great service .

Pre Covid you could walk in most shops and be wall to wall sexy girls full menu at decent rates some girls would go out with you drinking sex fun times not now .

I have noticed now a huge amount of Asian ladies average looks to sexy as hell are more working in cafes and cleaning .

Where I work we have a lot of cleaners come through the buildings and most are young and sexy .

Today I helped one into the building, omg Asian tallish slim, glasses and the best ass in these tight active wear pants .

Anyway guess one day things will go back to the way the used to be in shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Signs you are getting old

I remember the days when you could get a moonpie, pennywhistle and a blowjob and still have change from thrupence.
    It was wall to wall everytime you visited a massage shop. Dozens of hot 20 somethings offering you threesomes for free.
    Some would cook you a steak or clean your car. No charge mister.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well you already know most of MLs are students. Since 1st July 2023 student visa holders only allowed to work 24 hours a week.
    These asian hotties who only does the standard services not interested to work anymore as all the compilations are depending on FS lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah could be that but just doesn’t seem the same since covid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    What happened to the ladies these days ! You really have to look hard to find a decent girl who will give a great service .

Pre Covid you could walk in most shops and be wall to wall sexy girls full menu at decent rates some girls would go out with you drinking sex fun times not now .

I have noticed now a huge amount of Asian ladies average looks to sexy as hell are more working in cafes and cleaning .

Where I work we have a lot of cleaners come through the buildings and most are young and sexy .

Today I helped one into the building, omg Asian tallish slim, glasses and the best ass in these tight active wear pants .

talk to them. ask them if they are interested to make easy money. suggest. i have got girls like that before. you have no idea how many would like to get laid and paid. but you got to privide the place. they never ever taking you home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I know a few Japanese girls who would provide great service if u have a place to take them, gold coast.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JR_punter View Post
    Yes I know a few Japanese girls who would provide great service if u have a place to take them, gold coast.
    I am interested. Do you mind sharing that info, either here or by PM? Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think he was suggesting for you to chat up girls working in Sushi train or other Japanese restaurants.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pionier View Post
    I am interested. Do you mind sharing that info, either here or by PM? Cheers!
    Yes ok ill Pm you with contact details, they are a group of Japanese uni students looking for fun, 1 at a time or 2, located Southport area but ud have to host

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes ok ill Pm you with contact details, they are a group of Japanese uni students looking for fun, 1 at a time or 2, located Southport area but ud have to host
    Sounds great. Hosting is not a problem.
    I really appreciate it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I LOVE Japanese girls, are you keen on sharing with me as well?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you mind sharing? PM please

I managed to get a hit on some Japanese girls using WeChat on the weekend In surfers paradise they were wanting $600 for 2hrs of fun you have to host

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that is too expensive. i would rather wrap the notes around myself and wank away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I managed to get a hit on some Japanese girls using WeChat on the weekend In surfers paradise they were wanting $600 for 2hrs of fun you have to host
    Can you share the details?

Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    that is too expensive. i would rather wrap the notes around myself and wank away
    Yeah I didn’t take up the offer it was more than I am willing to pay

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post

Maybe its a translation issue???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bC7VkRCws

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw that the other day .. funny as hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Aino View Post
    Can you share the details?
    WeChat Id
    Gcmaijap

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    i think he was suggesting for you to chat up girls working in Sushi train or other Japanese restaurants.
    Can you please share with me as well. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast