Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop quiz hotshot!: Reception just said your girl is running 15min late. What do you do?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pop quiz hotshot!: Reception just said your girl is running 15min late. What do you do?

I’d know what I’d do… I’d cancel and ask if another girl on my list is available right now..or ask for a lineup of girls that are available right now..

What do you do?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I'm not waiting for 15 mins, I run a very tight schedule, i.e. limited time for punting (usually a 30-60 mins slot), so I'm not wasting 15 mins because of someone else's inability to be on time, I'll ask for another girl if no one else available I'll just walk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I’d know what I’d do… I’d cancel and ask if another girl on my list is available right now..or ask for a lineup of girls that are available right now..

What do you do?
    I always walk out. It happens sometimes even if you have a booking. It is also a turn-off because I would start thinking if the girl had time to wash herself and the like, even though I know they go from one punter to the next.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I always walk out. It happens sometimes even if you have a booking. It is also a turn-off because I would start thinking if the girl had time to wash herself and the like, even though I know they go from one punter to the next.
    I am exactly the same as you andrewv. We all know that they are seeing us one after another but I don’t like to wait and cross paths with the previous dick that was in her mouth. If I am made to wait I either walk or see another girl who is available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I'm the first client of the day and she's just running late to start I'll wait. If it's later in the day and she's delayed because of prior customers I would ask is someone else available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    it all depends on how bad you wanna see that specific girl i think. just a random punt, then not gonna wait

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If she’s my fav regular and I already booked her I’ll wait. Cos I know I won’t be getting better elsewhere.
    But this rarely ever happens.

If it’s someone else that I may have seen on and off over the years, then I may wait or usually ask who else is available.

If it’s someone I’ve never met then if no show after 5 min I walk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

What do you do?
    I once turned up to a brothel to early it just opened the reception lady said no wl is here yet so she proceeded to suck my cock and I ended up doing her instead. True story. By the time the 1st girl arrived I already blew.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're a fucking legend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I once turned up to a brothel to early it just opened the reception lady said no wl is here yet so she proceeded to suck my cock and I ended up doing her instead. True story. By the time the 1st girl arrived I already blew.
    You true story is my fantasy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well you never know what can go down if you turn up to a brothel when it just opens I was kind of surprised she offered to take care of me straight off the bat. I was okay to wait but she went for me sausage so I could not refuse her demand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If it's a girl I usually see, then I'll wait. If it's someone new probably see if someone else is available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll wait if i booked her and really want to see her for a particular service and/or nationality... I rarely booked, so it's muat be really good girl if i booked her again...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the girls as well. If it's a popular girld like K Jessie or Rebecca then I'll wait, it's very hard to book them in the first place. If it's someone else then I'll see others as I can always see the original girl again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally don't have much time to wait as I normally squeeze punts in, so 15 mins wait is a bit long for me, but I guess it also depends how much I want to see the girl in question.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happened yesterday. Previously on a different occasion the shop called and had to reschedule as she was running late, and that was fine, I had the time.
    Yesterday I phoned 10 minutes out to check - she'll be here in 10, good... She was 30 minutes late, but I waited, because she is the loveliest girl I've ever seen in a shop, and worth waiting for! She even offered a discount for making me wait, which I refused and gave her the full amount.... I think I have a little crush!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Multiple answers to this.
    If my fav gal, I would wait a few hours or more and go much further than just waiting . Had a fair few times when I got in earlier too.

In my previous life. (visiting lots of different gals) I would have waited if I had booked her and I had time. I have walked out at least 20 times as I could not wait.
    No above and beyond though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends, I would wait for my fav girl, otherwise ask for a lineup.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Multiple answers to this.
    If my fav gal, I would wait a few hours or more and go much further than just waiting . Had a fair few times when I got in earlier too.

In my previous life. (visiting lots of different gals) I would have waited if I had booked her and I had time. I have walked out at least 20 times as I could not wait.
    No above and beyond though.
    Bro, you sound like one of those poor dudes I saw napping on the couches at the old 5-star waiting for their girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, you sound like one of those poor dudes I saw napping on the couches at the old 5-star waiting for their girl.
    LOL
    Never wait in the shop dude, that would be pretty lame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast