Thread: Car parking?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Car parking?

Where do you park your car if the massage shop is way too close to shopping centre or main road?
    Also In city shops where is the best place for parking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ? in Fast food business close to the shop
    City Just Get a train

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspektor_doodoofish View Post
    Where do you park your car if the massage shop is way too close to shopping centre or main road?
    Also In city shops where is the best place for parking?

For City I personally use Alice St but make sure you are gone before the tow away Clearway zone starts in the afternoon.

Girls in large city apartments also have car parking in the building. Kayo was always good for that, for instance.

Aqua and 4 S I park underneath. There is no other reason I'm in that area anyway.

T5 I park on the street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspektor_doodoofish View Post

Maybe I am misreading the question, but if a shopping centre is close by - for example GLA, TTN, FG or Kat's - why not park there??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Maybe I am misreading the question, but if a shopping centre is close by - for example GLA, TTN, FG or Kat's - why not park there??
    I park at the train station when I go to TTN now.
    Last time I parked underneath at the shops I wasn't expecting to be leaving after 3 hours haha. Left with a big smile that day until the fine came in the mail a couple of months later for staying on past the 3hr free parking limit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanBro View Post
    Last time I parked underneath at the shops I wasn't expecting to be leaving after 3 hours haha. Left with a big smile that day until the fine came in the mail a couple of months later for staying on past the 3hr free parking limit.
    Now thats a new meaning of extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dude has deep pockets...

i was once offered a BJ in that carpark, to avoid the shop fee, lols, but im never gonna share the MLs name

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow 3 hours that is awesome. I am really struggling to get ML's to do a 90 min session. All the shops i go to have convenient parking so never really a hassle.