went to Penrith 373 this afternoon, as the owner told me there is new Japanese lady available tonight, but she came earlier. I still remember last time I went for Vietnamese Anna, and I really appreciate her suggestions. After viewing the photos, booked her for an hour for sure.

Upon entering into the premise, I noticed the establishment was clean, well-maintained, and professionally run. The decor was tasteful and provided a comfortable environment.

Staff: Arkee came and welcomed me to the room, she's type of busty girl, not slim, but typical Asian. She looked amazing, just like another lady from AV, you know. Around size 10, and really sexy in her black net sock. She welcomed me with smile and catering my experience during the session. Typical bJ, scrub are provided as basic, and she relax my body slowing at the beginning, and cooperate with me in different positions. I really enjoy the view from the mirror, and she did really provided me services like in the Japanese AV, LOL.

Overall:
The service is absolutely one of the best in Western suburbs, and I booked her on Wednesday as Arkee is kind of girl that provide anything and smile to you at the end of the service, the service was around $200 something, and I tipped her another $50. I still cannot find her photo while I am writing this review, maybe you need to ask the boss to send you.

shop: https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/