Thread: Leichhardt 429 - ladyboys?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Leichhardt 429 - ladyboys?

Have swung by Leichhardt 429 of late.
    Not sure what keeps being me back, 1 shower and a few times I've had eye contact with punters on way out.
    Last few times I've been convinced the girls have been post-op TS.
    The two I was suspicious of were very full on from pretty much the get go, cat bath of back, blowing in asshole etc, went for CBJ both times, and it's been v good, their vag's were full on in my face, and I had a good look to see if I could spot any work, but I've no idea what I'm looking for.
    The last one had big fake tits, again, not sure if that possible on a tranny, but her feet were big and she had that kinda of gay man walk.
    Personally, I don't give a monkeys either way, and would likely go back regardless, but thought I'd give folks the heads up in case they had a problem with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to Summerville the other day and as I was leaving walked past a girl who was coming out of bath room. There was something about her face that just didn’t seem quite right. Not sure on the name, it maybe was Jinny.
    My preference is to know who is doing the service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    I went to Summerville the other day and as I was leaving walked past a girl who was coming out of bath room. There was something about her face that just didn’t seem quite right. Not sure on the name, it maybe was Jinny.
    My preference is to know who is doing the service
    Same for the 2 I've seen at this shop, definitely something mannish about the face etc, I had both vags right in my face and they looked normal enough, I dunno. Not really the kind of question you can ask?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Same for the 2 I've seen at this shop, definitely something mannish about the face etc, I had both vags right in my face and they looked normal enough, I dunno. Not really the kind of question you can ask?
    Was one of these girls at 429 Penny by any chance? She is Thai lady with big tits. She doesn't do FS and has largeish hands and feet which kinda got me thinking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_champ View Post
    Was one of these girls at 429 Penny by any chance? She is Thai lady with big tits. She doesn't do FS and has largeish hands and feet which kinda got me thinking
    Yeah. She was one of them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I was at 429 was about a year ago. I used to be fairly regular there and they never had any ladyboys, all genuine young quite petite Thai girls. Things must have changed!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_champ View Post
    So, you've had a session with penny at 429. Didn't suggest FS (I just went CBJ), she was quite handy, blowing up asshole etc. I thought she quite a manly face also.
    When she was massaging me, I said she could go harder, she cheekily grabbed me and joked 'this hard?' And proceeded to squeeze me in a bloke like grip.
    I don't give a shit though, decent tit.job with the big boobs and was ok with some consensual touching!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    So, you've had a session with penny at 429. Didn't suggest FS (I just went CBJ), she was quite handy, blowing up asshole etc. I thought she quite a manly face also.
    When she was massaging me, I said she could go harder, she cheekily grabbed me and joked 'this hard?' And proceeded to squeeze me in a bloke like grip.
    I don't give a shit though, decent tit.job with the big boobs and was ok with some consensual touching!
    I think that's why she never does FS, because she's got a man-made pussy! She's a nice lady though and yes her big tits are what always bring me back... Still hoping she's all woman