Thread: Thai Gabby - nice girl that gives spanish

Thai Gabby - nice girl that gives spanish

Person's Name : Ella

Establishment : Sydney Girl Massage (ex 5 Star)

Date of Visit : August 2023

Rates : 60 minutes $130

Size/shape : Slim, cute with braces and toned bottom

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, body slide, spanish, NHJ, shower together

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

So saw Gabby on wechat and decided to give this venue a go, they seems to have done it up since the 5 Star days. The room was pretty big with a queen size bed and a full size bathroom. The Massage table was tucked in the corner feeling like an after thought.

Anyway, I undressed and laid down on the table and Gabby came in 5 mins later and introduced herself. First thought is that she was ok looking with cute braces. Very typical Thai look.

Part 1: She started the massage and I just felt twinkle fingers and knew massage is not her strong suite, there wasn't much pressure and I would rate it 6/10. However what she lacks in massage skills, she made up for in her conversation. She was quite engaging and we had a good chat about her life and other interest, she was very respectful and made you feel very comfortable.

Part 2: she undressed and showed her natural C cup, they are not perky but not saggy as well. Her photo must be a few years old because her body has aged a little. But her slightly saggy breast turns out to be the best Spanish I've ever had. They wrapped around my feller like a glove and she knows how to work the Spanish to the point of where I almost climaxed. We played a bit more until I dumped my load. To my surprise, she offered to wash me in the shower afterwards, she was very detailed in her cleaning and make sure I came out fresh and clean.

Overall, I had a good time with her and the venue was great. I will be coming back for more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was FS offered?

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/