Thread: Ginzaclub J Ice swollows

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ginzaclub J Ice swollows

New girl up at Ginzaclub, description includes CIM with swollow. How long has it been since a WL offers swallow? Wonder if she is going to be very busy. Knowing that this girl swallows, does this turn any brothers off?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    New girl up at Ginzaclub, description includes CIM with swollow. How long has it been since a WL offers swallow? Wonder if she is going to be very busy. Knowing that this girl swallows, does this turn any brothers off?
    No, it’s a massive turn ON for me.

I used to see a girl @647 Waterloo called Julie few years ago who would swallow my load. But she left the industry since. It’s hot as fuck mate if you can get it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I would be into it too. Especially the spontaneous ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going to save a massive load for this one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen some advertise CIM but when you get there they make you use a dom someone has to go test her first to make sure no dom and she really swallows your whole load.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's pretty much all booked out till 9:45 at the moment. Guess she's getting her protein intake as we speak!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    She's pretty much all booked out till 9:45 at the moment. Guess she's getting her protein intake as we speak!
    9:45 is not too bad, at least not fully booked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't DFK her that late in the evening, or even after a few punters, imagine the cum breath lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    I wouldn't DFK her that late in the evening, or even after a few punters, imagine the cum breath lol.
    not just the breath. surely there's left over cum in between her teeth lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    not just the breath. surely there's left over cum in between her teeth lol
    Nah man, the digestive system starts in the mouth right? Lol, the swimmers are gone by then. Have faith.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Often it’s just a marketing gimmick to sucker punters into their shop. If you gonna try her, make sure she and her boss understand your request perfectly before you part with your cash. Never assume that just cos it says she does this and that that you’ll automatically get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Often it’s just a marketing gimmick to sucker punters into their shop. If you gonna try her, make sure she and her boss understand your request perfectly before you part with your cash. Never assume that just cos it says she does this and that that you’ll automatically get it.
    good advice. Once I saw a girl who's advertised for CIM, but still made up some reason to say no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure about other shops but Ginza are really cracking down now on girls not doing CIM if it’s a listed service. Happened to me last week and they took very swift action to resolve. Good to see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I bet there is extra cost for CIM +swallow when you get in the room

Related issue, I really don't like CIM when they leave you to spit out in the bathroom. Totally ruins the mood
    Often run to bathroom is accompanied by a loud retching sound which sounds like the WL really hated doing CIM

I understand, but it's a shame the WL can't spit into a tissue after CIM

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I bet there is extra cost for CIM +swallow when you get in the room

Related issue, I really don't like CIM when they leave you to spit out in the bathroom. Totally ruins the mood
    Often run to bathroom is accompanied by a loud retching sound which sounds like the WL really hated doing CIM

I understand, but it's a shame the WL can't spit into a tissue after CIM
    I would say I've ran into WLs that just spit in tissues. But I agree that going into the shower to "throw up" your jizz is a little off putting for the mood. I understand why they do it, it's obviously gross for them, but still.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want a girl to happily swallow it's a good idea to drink a lot of pineapple juice in the hours before you see her. Apparently it takes away the musty taste and makes cum taste quite sweet.
    I've had a couple of girls make favourable comments when I've tried this in the past.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mean CIM or swallow is definitely a turn on for me but i guess its the fact that you dfk them after knowing they may have been swallowing throughout the day but that is probably the same with a lot of bbbj. Im probably overthinking because its the first time i have seen a girl advertising with swallow got me a little excited since i love CIM.

The CIM experiences I had with girls from Ginza has been pretty enjoyable they dont run to shower or spit out straight away. C Jin and K Rebecca CIM has been reallt enjoyabled from the times i have visited them. Recently saw J Asumi and CIM with her but she didnt rush to sink right after for spitting she kept sucking for a bit then looked into my face like she wanting to kiss with a mouthful of cum

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Two WLs are standing in line to go to a restaurant. They're discussing what to eat when all of a sudden, WL 1 starts fussing around checking her clothes and hair.

WL 2: What's the matter? What are you looking for?

WL 1: I think I must've got some guy's cum on me, cos I can smell cum.

WL 2 sheepishly says "sorry, I just burped".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So who went to visit her yesterday? ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean CIM or swallow is definitely a turn on for me but i guess its the fact that you dfk them after knowing they may have been swallowing throughout the day but that is probably the same with a lot of bbbj. Im probably overthinking because its the first time i have seen a girl advertising with swallow got me a little excited since i love CIM.

The CIM experiences I had with girls from Ginza has been pretty enjoyable they dont run to shower or spit out straight away. C Jin and K Rebecca CIM has been reallt enjoyabled from the times i have visited them. Recently saw J Asumi and CIM with her but she didnt rush to sink right after for spitting she kept sucking for a bit then looked into my face like she wanting to kiss with a mouthful of cum
    Ah Jin, one of the best bbbjcimI had in ginza. Would love to try this Ice very soon